Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Gauges & Electronics

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 252313
Default Deep Discounts on STRI|DEFI|AEM|AUTOMETER Gauges...Hundreds of Gauges!! Large Stock!!

Massive Gauge/Electronics Sale!!.....Deep Discounts on ANY product we carry....spread the word!

LET US MATCH OR BEAT ANY PUBLIC ADVERTISED PRICE. PM US TODAY.

Echelon Autosports is now offering our entire lineup of Gauges and Gauge Mounts at discount prices! We have a wide selection from top brands in the industry such as Defi, STRI, AEM, Autometer, HKS, Blitz and Apexi. We strive to provide you with only the best prices on any product and will always try to meet or beat our competitors prices. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out what we have to offer you and then PM us for the Best Pricing Available.

Below are just a few examples of what we have to offer.....

We Carry the Entire Lineup of STRI Gauges with most being IN STOCK!!
Xline V2 and DSD Series gauges!!

Defi Blue Racer 52mm Boost Gauge

Click Here to View the Entire DEFI Catalog
Defi CR and BF Advanced Gauges IN STOCK!!
Defi Racer Gauges IN STOCK!!

AEM Six-in-One Gauge Type UEGO Controller

Autometer C2 2 1/16 Pyrometer 0-1600 Gauge

Click Here to View our Entire Autometer Catalog

Blitz BLM 60mm Pressure Gauge

Click Here to View the Entire BLITZ Catalog

HKS RS DB Boost Meter 60mm Electronic White

Click Here to View the Entire HKS Catalog

ApexI EL II Electronic Fuel Pressure Gauge White

Click Here to View the entire Apexi Catalog

PM for the Best Pricing Available on ANY Product

[B][COLOR=black]Contact Info:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]Brian Nowacki[/COLOR][/I][/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]Tel: (480)-251-8493[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]

Last edited by Echelon Autosports; 05-14-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for Christmas!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]
Old 12-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

BUMP!

Old 12-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Echelon Autosports will be Closed 12/24-12/26 to phone support....please feel free to email or PM us with questions, pricing or orders as we will periodically check our inbox during the holidays. Thanks and have a great Holiday weekend!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #5
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Happy New Year!

Old 01-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Deals and Great Prices!! Get in on the action....if you want it, PM us and we will get you great pricing gauranteed!!

Old 01-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #7
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!!

Old 01-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #8
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Great Prices and Fast Shipping

Old 01-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #9
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 01-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Have a great weekend....get in on the deals!

Old 01-31-2011, 06:58 PM   #11
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

All PM's Replied...thanks guys!

Old 02-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

1st of the Month!! Get those parts you know you want and need for great prices as the Spring approaches!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Weekend Bump!

Old 02-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #14
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for the new week!

Old 02-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #15
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump it up!

Old 02-12-2011, 11:53 AM   #16
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for the weekend! PM us those price inquires and orders!

Old 02-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #18
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for the weekend!

Old 02-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #19
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for a new week!

Old 05-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #20
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 06-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump for Great Prices and Great Service

Old 06-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #22
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 06-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #23
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Old 07-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #24
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Bump!

Closed Thread