Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
AnthonyArmato
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 415014
Vehicle:
2015 Impreza
White Pearl

Default Moore Collision Center Richmond, VA BEWARE

Took my new 2015 Impreza to Moore Collision Center in Richmond, VA after I hit a deer. Long story short. They had my vehicle for two weeks. The hood, bumper, left headlight and impact bar were replaced after I hit a deer. TERRIBLE WORK ! They even stole one of my LED bulbs from my headlight (the one that wasn't replaced). I pointed out the problems when I picked up the car. I'm supposed to take it back to the collision center tomorrow. Jimmy at the collision center never returned my call this morning like I requested so I notified Geico. The adjuster that worked with me is speaking to his supervisor today and supposed to call me back in a few hours to see what can be done. Be warned people ! Here are some pictures showing the shoddy work.

The hood picture doesn't show the spotty painting very well but you can make it out a bit.
The first headlight picture is the way it should be positioned, the 2nd is the headlight they replaced.

Photos can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/photos/share...76dNPWfn0ABuaC
AnthonyArmato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2015, 09:59 PM   #2
AnthonyArmato
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2015 Impreza
White Pearl

Just to update. Took my car back to this shop. They basically refused to repaint my poorly painted hood. They caused damage to my plastic molding where they removed over spray and still left globs of paint on the hood. Geico said they cannot make them remedy their mistakes. Please please do not take your vehicle here if you care about your car.

I am now going to have to pay out of pocket to get the molding replaced and hood painted correctly.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #3
Broxh
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 415302
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
DMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyArmato View Post
Just to update. Took my car back to this shop. They basically refused to repaint my poorly painted hood. They caused damage to my plastic molding where they removed over spray and still left globs of paint on the hood. Geico said they cannot make them remedy their mistakes. Please please do not take your vehicle here if you care about your car.

I am now going to have to pay out of pocket to get the molding replaced and hood painted correctly.
I would say keep harassing Geico until they fix it, they should have a satisfaction guarantee on their authorized repairs
Broxh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #4
AnthonyArmato
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2015 Impreza
White Pearl

You would think so. Geico says no, since it was not THEIR repair shop.

I notified SOA today.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:20 PM   #5
dc638
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 193655
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
CWP

Is their shop on Geico's recommended body shop list? If so at minimum request to remove that shop from their list.

You don't want any other people to go there anyway since they did a terrible job.
dc638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:42 PM   #6
AnthonyArmato
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2015 Impreza
White Pearl

I'm not sure on that one.

I contacted SOA last week. They contacted the dealership and as of yesterday my car is back at the shop to get the hood painted again.