Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Complete Car Part-Out

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
blindmanshuffle
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 137050
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
1998 legacy gt wagon
glacier white

Default 1999 limited legacy w/EZ30r part out

Hi everyone,

I am parting out my ez30r powered 1999 outback limited edition wagon. This car was in an accident and has been condemned totaled. It has been hit in the right front. The lower rad support did come in contact with the motor. The most damage to the motor was the coolant hose for the oil cooler was pushed in, but the front casing remains undamaged. I will post pictures soon for all to see. The body has 113k but all of the upgraded parts have less than 2000 miles on them. The engine was purchased from Gruppe S, with around 10k miles on it.

Mods on car:
-complete ez30r, with wrx throttle body
-also have the ez30d intake manifold with 65mm ford throttle body and IAC
-Hydra 2.5 w/wide band o2
-all of the above 3000$
-individually: make an offer

-JIC coilovers FLT-A2- 1000$
-Memoryfab S58 seat with brackets -400$

The following parts you can make me an offer:

-White line front and rear sway bars w/mounts
-Cusco front and rear strut bars
-momo streeing wheel
-whiteline positive caster kit
-ez30d instrument cluster
-super pro shifter bushings
-BG9 tail lights
-GT side skirts
-GT rear lip
-BG9 wheels w/sumitomo HTRZ2 215/45/ZR17
-Left side BG9 head lamp

To note: This model has leather interior with wood trim

Any factory parts (ie: doors, dash, trans, etc.) make an offer

If someone is interested in everything the price is 4500$

Here is a link before the accident http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1791446
blindmanshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote