Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
sssleeksilversuby
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 130154
Default 2007 wrx obp limited 100% stock!

Hi,
I am selling my 2007 obp Limited wrx. It is in pretty much perfect condition inside and out. It is 100% stock!!!! I am selling it for what I see as a fair price. New price!!!!!! $15,500!!!!!!!! (NADA says it should go for 18,000) It has -------83,000 miles--------[/color]. This is high for the year, but it was mostly all put on by the original owner ( mostly highway miles.) This is your chance to get the cleanest wrx made for a good price. The car runs flawlessly. I have owned it since August, and am only selling because I can not afford to pay for it anymore as my living situation has just changed. The only thing that needs to be done is the front tires are starting to show some age. They are still good for a few thousand more miles, and I will not replace them as who ever wants to buy it can pick what kind of set up they want for them. There is also a small crack in the windsheild and I will pay for this to get replaced if an offer is made. New price, $15,500!!!!!!!!

For those of you who do not know what the Limited part means I will tell you what it comes with.

Moon Roof
Leather seats (mines has tan, super clean looking, like a bmw)
Heated seats (absolutley amazing in the winter, or anytime your bum is cold)
Heated wipers
Heated mirrors
Painted mirrors
Sti side skirts

please contact me e-mail. [email protected]

I'm in Colorado

Last edited by sssleeksilversuby; 03-17-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: new price
sssleeksilversuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
sssleeksilversuby
Scooby Newbie

bump

I've pretty motivated, so make an offer!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
J.Kitch
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 167700
Vehicle:
05 WRX STi
WRB

You can get a STi with 83,xxx miles for cheaper.. just saying.
J.Kitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
sssleeksilversuby
Scooby Newbie

bump, I was going to try and keep the car, but now I have to sell it. I am selling it for what I owe. This is the lowest I will go for the car, so someone come and get this very clean car.

$15,500 This is a great deal for this car.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #5
sssleeksilversuby
Scooby Newbie

bump, anyone want a super clean limited for a good price???