Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-27-2002, 09:36 PM   #1
edsmith42
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 30095
Vehicle:
2003 WRX wagon
WR blue pearl

Thumbs up Review of Subaru of Beechmont in Cincinnati

Moving along from my unpleasant experience at Jeff Wyler...

I ended up ordering my car from Ron Adair at Subaru of Beechmont. I got in at the last minute on their thanksgiving order so I was able to get a great deal.

Ron told me he'd be willing to help other Cincinnatians get WRX's for invoice so give him a call at (513)-474-4313.
Their site is at: www.cincinnatisubaru.com

Mention Ed Smith told you that Ron can get you a Rex for invoice and have fun!

No stupid attempts to tack on weird fees at this dealership, just a $50 Doc fee and $19 for title. (I had just checked the hamilton county title site and there are like 4 $5 charges involved in titling a new car)

So, anyway, good guy who can give you a good deal.

My review is short because well, our visit was short, I told him about the grief I got from Jeff Wyler and he was very professional and didn't take the chance to badmouth other dealers. Class act all the way.
edsmith42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2002, 09:46 AM   #2
edsmith42
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2003 WRX wagon
WR blue pearl

Just a bump for great service... Gad... I wish ordering a car didn't take 6-8 weeks for delivery....
Old 01-14-2003, 09:40 AM   #3
edsmith42
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2003 WRX wagon
WR blue pearl

Talking Still good after picking up car

I went in to pick up my car Saturday and there were no nasty surprises in store. They like to offer you packages for financing like any car dealer but they aren't high pressure in their tactics.

I went in with my own financing lined up and they were quite willing to beat it. So we got 5.9% financing for 72 months on a '03 WRX wagon with 9 miles on it.

We got it for right around invoice and I'm VERY happy!