Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2007, 06:34 AM   #1
upnygimp
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 47036
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
10 TBHOG
94 Ferd Fteenthousand

Default If I were a superstitous man, I would not be in California right now

Here's my day:

6:15AM EST: Get woken up with a phone call. Its the guy I work for- apparently the guy slated to cover me while I was on vacation limped into work after hitting something with his car due to double vision, shakiness, blacking out and throwing up. He's enroute to the hospital from work and my boss doesnt come right out and say it, but I know that he wants me to go in and help get the route taken care of. I throw on my uniform and walk out the door

6:45-8:00AM EST: Arrive at work w/ intention of setting truck up and going home. Instead, decide to go with the guy who was doing it for the morning (hard) part of the day to get him squared away.

10:30AM EST: Get picked up and driven back to terminal

12PM EST: Arrive home. Pinch loaf, Power goes out. Crap, I havent showered today. Set up generator to run water pump and shower. Pack.

2:30PM EST: Call boss to check on guy who was doing route. Boss tells me that he was involved in an accident. Minor, not his fault

3:30PM EST: Arrive at airport. Check in for 5:30 flight. Reading book, flight gets delayed an hour. Great.

6:15PM EST: Get on plane. With all the bad stuff happening, wonder if its going to all end in a bang.

8:45PM EST: Land in Atlanta. Squirrly landing due to small plane and wind. Plane lands w/out incident. Run for other gate to catch connection.

9:30-10:30PM EST: Delays. Full plane due to late connection. Sitting w/ a woman and here kid: Perfect recipe for bad flight.

12:15AM PST: Land. Meet friends. Get baggage, pick up Liberty rental

2:45 AM PST: check into hotel.

3:30AM PST: Go to bed 24 hrs after phone call
upnygimp is offline   Reply With Quote