Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-13-2002, 02:20 PM   #1
kickin_81
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 16679
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT

Thumbs up MrJosh43 Lightweight Crank Pulley

Got this put on last week. The Pulley weighs 1.19 lbs and is of very high quality. I got the one anondized in flat black for his special deal of $105 shipped. Comparing that to the full set (which weighs less by 2 lbs or so), the price is awesome. It's not an underdrive pulley, so you don't have to worry about the issues of having an ICE'd out car or any other worries of AC or PS. I was told by MrJosh43 that it should fit all EJ25 engines, if not just send it back for a refund. Fit perfectly on my MY00 RS and even has the slit on the edge of the pulley in case of timing belt replacement/cams installation/valve lash setting.

Ride: It may be the new belts I put in, but the car runs a lot smoother. The pull is very noticable on the car, especially down below @ 1000 rpm where the car pulls you back. G-Tech said I went from 122hp before to 130hp after. Three thumbs up; one for the price, one for the great customer service, and one for the build quality.
kickin_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links