Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday April 2, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #151
hoffmanEstates
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (33)

Member#: 122043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
n/a n/a
n/a

Mark, would you be capable of fitting 60mm gauges into the OEM center dash pod? I have a 52mm in it now but came across 60mm gauges cheap and would hate to have to go ati pod for dash
hoffmanEstates is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #152
APM Tuned
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 282460
Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

I might be able to manipulate it as there is a bit of realestate to work with, I'd have to see it.

-Mark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Phone: (630) 833-8911
Email:

[COLOR="Black"][B][SIZE="1"]Fill out our online survey for up to $50 off your next order from APM -
[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
APM Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #153
hoffmanEstates
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
n/a n/a
n/a

Awesome
Old 04-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #154
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

just let me know (like anything else we've talked about) if and when you'd like to try something with it.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[COLOR="Black"][B][SIZE="1"]Fill out our online survey for up to $50 off your next order from APM -
[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #155
hoffmanEstates
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
n/a n/a
n/a

Of course. First i am going to focus on getting the car out of hibernation and then rolling it out to you as i have a steering rack and i would like to get those bushings installed, that we tried while back.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #156
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobispo View Post
Thanks again mark for everything. Sorry i didn't return call been very busy working and taking care of my sick kids. But so far everything is good with the car. Also im bringing more parts to get install this month. Mark has been helpful to me when it comes to recommendation on parts i need to make my car better and faster. With all the performance shop i been so far APM is the best place to go when it comes to install parts and best prices. They are my first pick. Thanks again Mark. I'll pm you for more questions.

Zeb
Like I mentioned before, let me know if there is anything else we can for you bud!

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #157
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (112)

Member#: 93750

Is there any possibility of quickly fitting me in for a fender roll tomorrow?
Foo_Blyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #158
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Tomorrow around 2-2:30 works?

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #159
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (112)

Member#: 93750

Quote:
Originally Posted by APM Tuned View Post
Tomorrow around 2-2:30 works?

-Mark
Do you need the car to have the work kiwami 18x9.5 with 255s on the car for the roll or can I bring it over on the BBS
Foo_Blyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #160
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

I sent you a message, about the time frame for that mod and the pricing difference.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #161
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_Blyat View Post
Do you need the car to have the work kiwami 18x9.5 with 255s on the car for the roll or can I bring it over on the BBS
I sent you another message, I wasn't that clear about the response I made, apologies for that.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #162
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Remember, we do more than you're typical shop. Everything from your Grandmothers Cadillac down to custom fabrication on your LGT.

Just to post up some more pics since it's been a while...

A manifold we're putting together as a 6266BB Billet Wheel turbo kit on a clients Evo 9.

We also perform ceramic coating on all exhaust components that's rated to over 2200 degrees. From the manifolds, to the down pipes, turbo housings and dump tubes.

We also perform a lot of CNC work, from custom flanges for our own concepts to requests of clients for odds and ends of whatever they may think of. These are always a hands on situation for us though so if you have an idea, bring it to our attention and we can work with it.

Here are some flanges we've designed for the Evo platform, the Subie flanges are up next. Not only for the turbo up pipe, the down pipe and the same type of step design (for ease of fabrication, strength and rigidity as well as flow) as well as the 3D version flow characteristics.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #163
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Here's one of Purdue's JDM V.8 6 Speed Conversion.

A little BMW that we did. We have a 2012 535X drive coming in as well for a down pipe, full exhaust system, intake and a JB tune. The 550 pictured also has a custom exhaust system that we'll be posting a video of soon.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #164
Purdue22
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 348413

Review of APM Racing in Elmhurst (that's my Subaru directly above).

If you are in need car work done, are wanting to have parts installed, fabrication, tuning, or general maintenance look no further. I was referred to Mark @ APM Racing by Phil @ Flat 4 Motorsport after I told him about my frustration with the other shops in the area (e.g., felt like other shops in Chicagoland were exaggerating installation times and they were just out to make a buck). Phil told me that Mark/APM would take care of me and he was absolutely right, thank you again Phil.

Long story short, I ended up doing a 6 Speed STI / Bembo swap with APM Racing. In addition to the swap I had the following added:

Bigger Turbo
Turbo Inlet Hose
Injectors
Fuel Pump
Lightened Crank Pulley
Coilovers
EBCS
Downpipe
TMIC
90k Service
Tune

I couldn't be happier with the service along the way and the outcome, absolutely fantastic. One of the best things about APM is that they will build you an amazing car but they won't just recommend parts or service if you don't actually need them or they feel it will make your car unreliable. There were multiple times I asked Mark if I should buy an addition part and although he would have made more money for his shop, he either recommended that I go another route or just not add that part altogether (how often does this happen?, never in my experience until my dealings with APM).

You will not find better service in Chicagoland (I am convinced) and the pricing will not be matched (APM's pricing was about half as much as others I priced before moving forward with the work). If you are within driving distance you owe it to yourself to contact Mark @ APM. Thank you again Mark and all of the other guys at APM.
Purdue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #165
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdue22 View Post
Review of APM Racing in Elmhurst (that's my Subaru directly above).

If you are in need car work done, are wanting to have parts installed, fabrication, tuning, or general maintenance look no further. I was referred to Mark @ APM Racing by Phil @ Flat 4 Motorsport after I told him about my frustration with the other shops in the area (e.g., felt like other shops in Chicagoland were exaggerating installation times and they were just out to make a buck). Phil told me that Mark/APM would take care of me and he was absolutely right, thank you again Phil.

Long story short, I ended up doing a 6 Speed STI / Bembo swap with APM Racing. In addition to the swap I had the following added:

Bigger Turbo
Turbo Inlet Hose
Injectors
Fuel Pump
Lightened Crank Pulley
Coilovers
EBCS
Downpipe
TMIC
90k Service
Tune

I couldn't be happier with the service along the way and the outcome, absolutely fantastic. One of the best things about APM is that they will build you an amazing car but they won't just recommend parts or service if you don't actually need them or they feel it will make your car unreliable. There were multiple times I asked Mark if I should buy an addition part and although he would have made more money for his shop, he either recommended that I go another route or just not add that part altogether (how often does this happen?, never in my experience until my dealings with APM).

You will not find better service in Chicagoland (I am convinced) and the pricing will not be matched (APM's pricing was about half as much as others I priced before moving forward with the work). If you are within driving distance you owe it to yourself to contact Mark @ APM. Thank you again Mark and all of the other guys at APM.
Thanks bud!

Trust us, we really appreciate the great words, the gratitude and the smiles on our clients faces make any challenging steps along the way well worth it. I'm glad that you see it too.

p.s. I almost have everything needed for that exchange we were talking about, we'll have to schedule something in for the trunk of course.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #166
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

APM QE Lightweight Quad Tip

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Last edited by APM Tuned; 05-21-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #167
Purdue22
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 348413

Looks great! How does it sound?
Purdue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #168
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Actually very good. Low and Throaty and without the rasp.

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #169
doubleUareX2011
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 292096
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Dark Grey Sexiness!

My car is the '11 pictured above for the APM Street Edition Quad Tip exhaust. Havent had the chance to see her in person, but Mark and the guys at APM have been great to work eith. We correspond just about daily and he never gets upset at my barrage of update requests. For custom work thats high quality, local, and affordable these guys are where its at. Cant wait to continue the work and keep the goodness rolling out!

Still cant thank you guys enough for the awesome experience enough!
doubleUareX2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #170
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Lets get the rest of the program finished up!

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #171
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleUareX2011 View Post
My car is the '11 pictured above for the APM Street Edition Quad Tip exhaust. Havent had the chance to see her in person, but Mark and the guys at APM have been great to work eith. We correspond just about daily and he never gets upset at my barrage of update requests. For custom work thats high quality, local, and affordable these guys are where its at. Cant wait to continue the work and keep the goodness rolling out!

Still cant thank you guys enough for the awesome experience enough!
It's a pleasure working with you man! We're making sure that you get the same satisfaction from your investment as we are from working with you.

Options-o-options, that's the name of this program. Once you get a few miles on it and get to experience it we think you'll love it. It has that older Subaru sound with out as much of the GR "BRAAAP". Still loud enough to keen the senses but not enough to get the police behind you. I think that once people experience the design, see and hear it in person they too will be satisfied and hopefully looking into creating their own options.

Like I told you in the PM's, ask any questions you'd want, it's my job and my work to make sure your PURCHASING experience is what YOU want it to be, not what we want.

Like this program, the next item that will be disclosed soon, you'll have the same experience, sharing dimensions and forethought along with what steps are being taken. As well as what's needed and wanted and overall where it's aspiration lays compared to the initial goal (yes the triple muffler was a bit of an executive decision but we think it's well executed). Until we're finished with that lets keep that between us haha.

Just ask the questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Like when you stopped by with the tip idea, great and we're running with it but with a twist. As you see in the options that you had received (which can always be changed).

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #172
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Maybe if we can have another one (2009+) swing by, you can have the "Off-Road" (not officially named haha) unit?

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Old 04-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #173
ShadowIMg
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 31519
Vehicle:
2022 Oversized Load
2020 Lotus Evora GT

What material is that?
ShadowIMg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #174
doubleUareX2011
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 292096
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Dark Grey Sexiness!

Im sure you guys will be quite accomodating as usual
doubleUareX2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #175
APM Tuned
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowIMg View Post
What material is that?
It's actually unlike what is considered "usual" or what others have really done before. It's Aluminum, using different options than anyone else and having an exhaust system that is unlike others is why we've made it. Creating something affordable while retaining options for the clients are where our production programs views lay.

The options that I'll list simply go to show that the variances and options will be an accommodation for anyone.

APM "Quiet Edition" Quad Tip Exhaust System

Full Aluminum Design
  • Optional Mufflers
    • Straight Pipe "OFFROAD" (No Mufflers)
    • Single "NSFW" (Mid-Pipe mounted)
    • Twin "LE" (Mounted in outlet)
    • Triple "QE" (Mid-pipe and Outlet)
  • Tip Options
    • 3 Inch Tips
    • 3.5 Inch Tips (Pictured)
    • 4 Inch Tips
  • Another Tip Variation is the cut
    • Straight Offset
    • Angle Offset
    • Contour Offset (Pictured)
  • Options of Finish
    • Polished (pictured)
    • Coated in pretty much any color known to a powder-coater operators booth

As you see, this is NOT the typical design, nor is this something you will see everyday. We've actually created them before on the Evo X's and a couple STI's but never really made anything official. We've never run into issues of the welds cracking or breaking nor is the system and lower on the car than per-say a standard SS unit. And we've designed this to be used on standard hangers so there's no need of getting the urethane units.

Thanks for looking!

-Mark

|
|
|

Email:

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Last edited by APM Tuned; 05-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.