Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-15-2001, 04:07 PM   #1
Siper2
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1134
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2015 Outback H-6
White

Cool Test-drove black WRX at Tri-City (NH) !!!

.......Wow.........

That's.... really all I have to say!!!

Last night I was leaving Dover for Manchester, and opted to swing through Exeter rather than hop right on 125. I stopped at the BMW dealer (since it's always nice to look ), and then Subaru.

Wha-..... HOLY COW! Like... five or six of the WRXs were in! I was so excited.

Today I had two karate classes in Dover, so I called Tri-City Subaru (my dealer in Somersworth), and found out they had some, too. Up I went, and got the keys to a black sedan.

Let's do this by the numbers:

1. Love the exterior door handles. Call that a stupid thing to love, but I do.
2. The seats. Holy crap, the seats. It's worth the drive just to SIT in the car.
3. OOH MAMA that dashboard! The gauges, for me, are HARDER to see than in the '00 RS, since the '02 sits higher up in the dash.
I keep the wheel at its lowest height, so the upper part of the rim cuts right in the middle of the gauges on the '02. Oh well, no sweat. NICE gauges.
4. Oh yeah, already mentioned the seats.
5. Shifter's sloppy. Kartboy?!? YooooHooooo, where are you??
6. POWAH! So much powah!!! The power's just awesome. I drove down from exit 9 (Spaulding Tpk.) to exit 7, which is a good off-ramp. Turned right around and came back.
Sweet.
7. Brakes. Maybe it's just that the car's new, but they feel quite a bit more powerful.
Then again, maybe they are. I don't know the specs.

When I got back, I heard they were getting a shipment in in an hour and a half. So I went to grab a tuna sammich and some comic books, and returned to find a BEAUTIFUL Rally Blue (YES!!!) WRX wagon, a few others, and the yellow sedan one of the managers bought. I don't like the yellow, but I am ALL OVER that blue wagon.

Soon as I get me a job again, provided it's a good one, gimme a year or so and I may trade in the RS for that wagon. The car still does look kinda goofy in person with those lights, but..... the rest more than makes up for it.

-S2-
Siper2 is offline   Reply With Quote