Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-10-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
TurboGC8FL
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 107429
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1993 Impreza
Blue

Default FS: 93 Impreza L Project Car

I am interested in selling my project to anyone who might be intersted in taking on a project.

It is a 1993 Subaru Impreza L FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
I have owned the car for 6 years +/- and it has always been a great car. I took on the task of building it up to be a weekend warrior but I have far too many bills anymore and no time, money, or resorces to continue on with the project. The car was automatic but I got ahold of a standard FWD transmission and installed that with a good clutch and flywheel. I had the car running with the stock ECU and automatic tranny. But the tranny never did like the setup. Thats why I made it a first priority to find the standard tranny. I took on the task of putting in the tranny (with some custom mounts) and its pretty much in there, just has a tiny bit of work left to get that in. The aesthetics of the car will also need some work. Front bumper needs to be repaired (fiberglass) or replaced. passenger front fender needs replaced. One side skirt has small crack in it. To get the car running, mojority of work left to be done is, weld in the custom turbo setup and wire up the EMS, and finish the fuel lines and rail mounting and get some injectors and finish the trans mount. then it should be ready to drive, then the costmetic work can be done. The turbo and wastegate are optional because you could just instal a stock subaru turbo on the motor instead of having to custom work the big turbo in like I was going to do.

Here is a rough list of what all is included:
  • Body / Shell - 100
  • JDM WRX Motor EJ20 - 900
  • Agency Power Fuel Rails and lines - 300
  • Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator - 150
  • Agency Power Headers - 400
  • HKS Up-pipe - 100
  • Full 3" Turbo Back exhaust - 300
  • Front wheel drive standard tranny - 100
  • Fidanza lite weight flywheel - 300
  • ClutchMasters FX400 Sprung Disc and Pressure Plate Assym. - 300
  • 24X12X4 Core FMIC + all piping and couplers - 250
  • HKS SSQV BOV already mounted to the piping - 150
  • Microtech LTX8 Standalone Engine Management System - 600
  • Walbro 255 High pressure Fuel Pump - 90

Optional:

• Turbosmart 38mm External Wastegate + Flanges and Gaskets some adaptors. - 200
  • GT35R Spec Turbo + flanges and gaskets - 400
  • TurboSpecs:
  • T04s Compressor & T3 Divided tang Turbine Ball Bearing GT35R spec turbo.
  • TURBOCHARGER SPECIFICATIONS:
  • WET FLOATING BALL BEARINGS
  • SHAFT & WHEEL TRIM 64.5mm
  • COMPRESSOR WHEEL 60.5mm
  • TURBINE HOUSING A/R .84
  • COMPRESSOR HOUSING A/R RATIO .70
  • Compressor: T04S housing (4" inlet, 2.5" outlet) 56 trim .70 A/R , flows 65 LB/MIN
  • Turbine: T3 inlet, 3" outlet (V-Band) 84 trim .82 A/R
  • Compressor wheel Specs: 65lb per minute
  • Horsepower efficiency Specs:400-650 hp

There is well over $5K invested into this project, and I understand that there is still a great amount of work to be done and I dont

feel I am being unfair but like I mentioned before I have invested a lot of time and money into this project and I do have lots of

bills that need to be paid off. Especially since I just moved and the move cost me a lot also. but please if anyone is interested at

all please contact me immediately, ask any questions, I'll try to answer to the best of my abilities.
Asking $3200 w/o turbo | $3500 with turbo

AIM: TurboGC8 / XIToneDefIX
email: [email protected]
phone: 239-671-6207
I dont always answer phone calls because of pesty co-workers, so leave a message.

What the car looked like in its better days.

this was 5 years ago after I first got the bodykit on and painted.
TurboGC8FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
TurboGC8FL
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 107429
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1993 Impreza
Blue

TurboGC8FL is offline   Reply With Quote