Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-15-2004, 01:45 PM   #1
YOPIVO02
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 67689
Default Cold air intake swap

Hey guys I'm looking for a short ram air intake for my scubby.
Does anybody want to trade me a short ram air intake for my cold air intake?
The reason being is that I live in Jersey and I want to go in the back woods and tear it up, but with the cold air intake I suck up water when I hit big puddles. So somebody looking for a cold air intake respond.
YOPIVO02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 02:53 PM   #2
BrysImpreza
Scooby Guru

Member#: 3102
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2018 Mazda CX-5
Storm Trooper White

if you have the AEM style, get a 6" section of 3" exhaust pipe, a 3" silicone sleeve and some clamps.

If you put your filter into the fender and have the end of it coming out into the engine compartment, you can use the new 6" piece to extend the piece of the intake into the fender, so you're still pulling air from the fender, but NOT as low as it sits now (I'm assuming behind the fog light like my old one was)
BrysImpreza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 03:32 PM   #3
YOPIVO02
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 67689

Same spot buyt I don't exactly understand what u mean
YOPIVO02 is offline   Reply With Quote