Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-29-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
BW-REX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 81504
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
PSM

Default FS Stock 6 disc CD player

I have a stock 6 disc In dash CD player out of my 02 WRX. It works perfect, asking $100.00 + shipping cost

Ive heard that it fits in older impreza's as well but ive never personaly seen one installed in anything besides a WRX PM me or reply to the thread if interested. Thanks
BW-REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links