Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
jbogojovski
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 143985
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 wrx vf39
WRB

Impreza GC8 Clean 2002 Subaru WRX for sale $13,750 OBO or trade for a Honda S2000

Clean 2002 Subaru WRX for sale $13,750 OBO or trade for a Honda S2000
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1625793101.html

I am the second owner of this gorgeous 2002 Subaru WRX. The vehicles color is world rally blue and currently has 87,000 miles--but it’s a SUBARU…and has been very well maintained, always receiving proper care and maintenance (always synthetic oil). Clean VIN No Accidents… The car is a head turner and sounds like a monster. I bought this car two years ago bone stock and have done a lot to it, but I am looking to sell it as is.

This was my dream car for years, and trust me, I took more than great care of this car. The car runs excellent. It just has a few nicks and scratches from normal wear and tear, but nothing that is really noticeable. The reason why I am selling the car is because I am a person who likes to explore and try new things out and I think its time to move on. My loss your gain. If you have any further questions you can contact me by cell or text (908)447-5933 or by email [email protected]. I am willing to trade for a Honda S2000 so please contact me if your interested. Thanks again for looking. Below is a list of the aftermarket parts on the vehicle:

Exterior:
I will add 4 winter rims with tires (not shown), mint STI trunk and wing (not shown in pictures), Jdm hoodscoop, Jdm headlights, Hella horns, Sti aftermarkets parts, Fog covers, Perrin license plate delete, Hids, Rear Lip, STI BBS rims with drag radial tires, Rays extended lug nuts, tints, STI side skirts, JDM taillight, front and rear tow hooks

Interior:
Kept very clean (Non Smoker)---Custom leather seats (very rare for a subaru), Boost gauge

Motor:
Front/Rear sway bars, K-Sport Coilovers, Blitz exhaust, Invidia uppipe and downpipe, K&N short ram intake, New Mishimoto radiator with hoses, reflashed ecu
jbogojovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
Mulder
Trust no one
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 11170
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 RAV4 MT
15 WRX/11 CRZ

The VIN must be posted here.
Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote