Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #11
devlin0311
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 304958
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2006 the best one
black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davenow View Post
Im going to link this to the first post. This is exactly what I am talking about. People decide they NEED 400whp, because its a nice round number and sounds crazy, then this is what happens to SO many.
This is also why I bought a mustang Reliability at higher HP numbers is more important to me nowadays. Its taking forever to pay off the debt I brought on making my fast subies.

*edit*
crap I posted the first part on my vendor acct, which is dead.

lol
devlin0311 is offline   Reply With Quote