Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-22-2004, 02:47 PM   #1
killermike
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 59318
Vehicle:
2004 350Z Roadster
Pearl White/Blue

Default CA: SILVER 17" BBS STi Wheels/Tires trade for GOLD BBS Sti Wheels/Tires

Mine have <600 miles on them. Flawless condition. Please pm me if you are interested and let me know how many miles are on your tires, and if there is any damage to your wheels.

I will also consider offers for other wheels if they are made by VOLK, just pm me with details and pics.

If you would like to buy these wheels/tires the price would be $1650.00 picked up.
killermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2004, 05:17 PM   #2
WRS
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 46359
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2006 FSTI
ASPEN WHITE

you can paint it gold...
WRS is offline   Reply With Quote