Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South East Region Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > South East Region Forum > South East Region Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-25-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 280189
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

EDIT: That's that folks. We are sold!

Last edited by ScionPower; 12-16-2011 at 08:58 AM.
ScionPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
90civichb
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 126837
Vehicle:
2000 impreza
White

These things look great, btw. I also got the same set, but for GC fitment. Bump for an awesome product with great fitment.

90civichb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Noticed this was on page 2 since apparently I didn't get an email with subscription.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. Bumping to the top again.

Just bought 2 sets thinking i'd use them both. Here's a picture of the other set on the car:

Old 11-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Type R powR
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 171016
Vehicle:
05 STI
RALLY BL00

they will fit older imprezas.. just a little cutting needed. nothing major. i bought a set for 05 or so STI nd threw then onto my '99 RS no problem. the hole locations line up, i just cut a little off the corners so they dont hang.
Type R powR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Bump!
Old 12-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

To the Top
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Another bump
Old 12-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #8
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Bump!
Old 12-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #9
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 36080
Vehicle:
2020 Outback Touring
Autumn Green Metallic

Hell I've got Black and Silver Rallyarmor UR mudflaps, but they aren't brand new. They aren't town up by anymeans, but they aren't in "new" condition... I'll be back up in Raleigh for Christmas break (23rd - 27th)... Let me know if you are interested in trading
GreenMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarine View Post
Hell I've got Black and Silver Rallyarmor UR mudflaps, but they aren't brand new. They aren't town up by anymeans, but they aren't in "new" condition... I'll be back up in Raleigh for Christmas break (23rd - 27th)... Let me know if you are interested in trading
I already had a similar offer. 4 month old ones (or so). Just due to the limited yearly production of these and the fact that they are new, I'll have to pass. I'd prefer new.

For the record and for those looking for a trade:

I can add money to make up the difference between the cost of mine and the cost of a new set (black w/ silver logo).
Old 12-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2020 Outback Touring
Autumn Green Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScionPower View Post
I already had a similar offer. 4 month old ones (or so). Just due to the limited yearly production of these and the fact that they are new, I'll have to pass. I'd prefer new.

For the record and for those looking for a trade:

I can add money to make up the difference between the cost of mine and the cost of a new set (black w/ silver logo).
You sure? Because within a week of them being mounted on your car they will look just like mine, or that other guy's... Now if you are planning to keep them in the bag and off your car then yeah I'd say get new... But Urethane will most likely outlast our cars so for that reason I'd say look at used ones and ask for some $ on top for yours...

Just a thought...
Old 12-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

^ Yeah it's definitely a thought if I can't sell/trade them how I want to (i.e. trade for new set or sell outright). Thank you for your input and explanation.

I will keep you in mind, but i'm going to give it a while before I choose to do something like that.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #13
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2020 Outback Touring
Autumn Green Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScionPower View Post
^ Yeah it's definitely a thought if I can't sell/trade them how I want to (i.e. trade for new set or sell outright). Thank you for your input and explanation.

I will keep you in mind, but i'm going to give it a while before I choose to do something like that.
No worries at all... I'm a Raleigh "native" and will be returning back there in about a year so I'll probably see you around (especially if you hang around Turbotime)...

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken the grey STi that you have pictured above is actually "SGM" not "CGM"... I have the same color and was always told that it is "Silver Grey Metallic" where as the lighter silver one was called "Crystal Grey Metallic"... If I am wrong though, please let me know so I don't go around calling it something it isn't.

** Another Free BUMP **
Old 12-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #14
Sube_Doo
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (87)

Member#: 290269
Vehicle:
2004 WRB STi 00 rSTi
93 Impreza L

Pmed.
Sube_Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #15
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
No worries at all... I'm a Raleigh "native" and will be returning back there in about a year so I'll probably see you around (especially if you hang around Turbotime)...

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken the grey STi that you have pictured above is actually "SGM" not "CGM"... I have the same color and was always told that it is "Silver Grey Metallic" where as the lighter silver one was called "Crystal Grey Metallic"... If I am wrong though, please let me know so I don't go around calling it something it isn't.

** Another Free BUMP **
Yeah, I hang around TT probably too much for my wallet's good. But i don't mind at all.

It's CGM. I wish I had a picture of myself parked next to my friend's SGM WRX so you could tell the difference. It's just the light in that picture. SGM is very much darker than my car.

See this thread:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/pictures...ti-thread.html

and some more pictures:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0010_large.jpg

http://www.autoweb.co.uk/dealer_site...7821117474.jpg

Thanks for the bump

EDIT: here's an SGM:

http://jdtreon.com/STI1.jpg

And a different pic of my car in more light/with a real camera instead of a cell phone:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8714/dsc0055fz.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sube_Doo View Post
Pmed.
Sorry for the late response. I was out of town yesterday and failed to get near the internet on Saturday. Ha. PM replied

Last edited by ScionPower; 12-12-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #16
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
2020 Outback Touring
Autumn Green Metallic

Ahhh, yeah... I see it now... The light really made it look darker!... Mine's an SGM (LOVE THE COLOR!!) and that pic that you had looked alot like my color. Or what I thought was my color (I don't drive it much anymore - sits in the garage most of the time and gets MAYBE 100 miles a month ... The LTG Wagon is the workhorse now And the sad thing is, I actually LIKE driving the Legacy! Alot more comfortable, relaxing, economical to drive too)...
Old 12-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #17
ScionPower
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
Ahhh, yeah... I see it now... The light really made it look darker!... Mine's an SGM (LOVE THE COLOR!!) and that pic that you had looked alot like my color. Or what I thought was my color (I don't drive it much anymore - sits in the garage most of the time and gets MAYBE 100 miles a month ... The LTG Wagon is the workhorse now And the sad thing is, I actually LIKE driving the Legacy! Alot more comfortable, relaxing, economical to drive too)...
I am going to be searching for a DD probably near winter of 2012. I want to get an FXT. I get roughly 500 a month commuting/meets/bs. Then the random road trip here and there. Not nearly enough driving, but lately I just haven't had the time.