Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
WRX500
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 11708
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
1971 Ford Torino

Default FS in PA: Stuff off my '04 WRX

Anyone interested in this stuff?

Stromung muffler: $250
Used it on my '02 and '04 WRX. Stainless is in good shape. I knocked the road grime off with one treatment of SS polish. Hit it again and it'll look damn good. The flange is rusty, but solid enough to use.

2 3" outlets, 2.5" in.

How does it sound? Perfect! I had some local WRX dude chased me down to ask me what kind of muffler I had.

Big ass pics for your viewing pleasure (56k=):

04 - 05 STi scoop & eBay splitter: $150
I think I got the scoop from Gruppe-S. Genuine STi. The paint probably looks better than the paint on your hood right now! The splitter comes with the hardware and instructions.

Underseat subwoofer: $75
Includes wiring harness.

Armrest extension: $50

Subaru Gauge Pack Housing: $50
This is the lighter grey (see the gauge pack below). It matched my '04.

Subaru Performance Gauge Pack for the WRX: $200
I got this from a guy that had a '02 or '03. I never used it - went with a boost gauge instead. Comes with everything: hoses, sensor, t-fitting, harness, etc. I have the oil temp sensor mounted to cardboard to protect the wire.
You probably can't tell by the pictures but the housing is a little darker. I can't recall noticing, but I think the '02-'03s had a darker dash.

'02-'03 WRX rear sway bar: $75
I picked this up because my '04 did not handle as well as my '02. I found out this was mainly due to a decrease in RSB size (17mm). I added this 20mm bar from an '02/early '03 WRX and it helped get rid of the understeer I had. The Subaru dealership told me there was no difference in RSB size between the years, so I painted "20mm" and took it in for show and tell! They were not amused.
It comes with 19mm STi RSB bushings. Everything bolted up fine to my '04.

"Straight Pipe": $50
Call it a straight pipe, test pipe, race pipe - whatever - it replaces your muffler. I had this before I got the Stromung. It doesn't sound as classy, but was much cheaper and had the same effect.
How does it sound? Pull your muffler and go for a drive.
You'll find that it ends a few inches behind your bumper. I added a cheap tip to bring it out even with the bumper.

I also have the book: "Training WRX - 2nd Edition" by Nick Warne if anyone's interested: $15
http://www.mrtrally.com.au/performance/wrxbook.htm

I do not have enough boxes to box this stuff up. I'm trying to sell as local as possible. I can come up with some boxes, if you're patient. The muffler is going to be a b*tch to ship and I don't want the scoop to get damaged, so I'd consider meeting you somewhere.
WRX500 is offline   Reply With Quote