Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-31-2005, 09:48 AM   #1
Wichard20
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 73438
Default Need to sell the car by this weekend! 2005 STi CLEAN LOW MILES!!!

I have another car lined up, I will sell for $27500 FIRM if a seller can take it off my hands by this weekend! The car is CLEAN and only 4200 MILES. I am willing to take the hit and lose money to get it of my hands.

2005 Silver STi
4200 Miles
Silver Rims

Factory Options -
Security System
Auto-Dimming Mirrors
Short throw six
Wheel Locks
Floormats

Car is in great condition, never been modified

located in Fairfax,Va (NOVA) PM if interested
Wichard20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links