Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-19-2000, 02:42 PM   #1
GG
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1062
Talking 26 Aug-- Gettysburg PA

The Subaru Club of America Summer Picnic, Parts Swap and Park Tour will be 26 Aug 00 at the Gettysburg National Military Park. The plan is to bring your picnic basket, your camera, good spare parts to sell or trade, bring your Subaru and maybe even your bicycle for a day in the park. The group will meet at the Picnic Area near Tour Stop 7 at Warfield Ridge around 11a.m. If your unfamiliar with the park, just follow the signs to the Visitors Center were you can obtain a Park map. The picnic area does NOT have grills and does not permit charcoal grills. Gas and Propane camp stoves are permitted. I will have my camp stove and a pan for those who would like to cook something. In the event of rain or snow, we will still meet at the picnic area but can then go to General Picketts Buffet ($9.95 per person) rather than sitting in the rain. The picnic area has lots of tables, plenty of shade and bathrooms available, but that's all !! The park is way to crowded to even think about having a gimmick rally in and around the area (sorry !) I'm planning on bringing my bicycle and doing some riding around the park in the afternoon. There are several tour bus plans to see the park for those who prefer the guided air conditioned tours and bikes are available for rent in town. (email me if you need particular info on this, I have all the flyers, including hotel listings! [email protected]). Just for fun, we will all vote on who's car we like the best (secret ballot !), and I'll see if I can dig up a cool door prize for the winner (drool bucket award ?!). The winner has to win by more votes than bodies were present in their car upon arrival. All Park links are provided below. Hope to see a lot of Subarus there.
see http://www.subaruclub.com Our Events page

FLASH FLASH : We will be adding a country drive to the event. It will most likely be 30 to 40 miles around the Gettysburg Area. Details are still being worked out, but driving instructions will be printed out and available to all that attend.

GG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2000, 05:19 AM   #2
vinman
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1425
Vehicle:
2000 2.5RS
Aspen White

Thumbs up

Sounds like fun, how many are in? I'm up for it!
How about posting this to the general forum and the NEOC board?
vinman is offline   Reply With Quote