Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Procom Racing
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 315449
Default PROCOMP RACE SYSTEMS - Spring Open House Extravaganza Meet - May 6th 2012

Hey Everybody

Sunday May 6th Procomp Race Systems will be hosting our first annual Open House Extravaganza Meet. Its a great chance to come by, check out the shop, see what we're are working on and eat some free food! We are expecting a big turn out to this car show / open house. We will be serving up hotdogs and hamburgers. The DJ will be supplying some tunes and we'll have enough Subaru's to keep you guys entertained for hours! We will be giving you guys the key to the shop and you'll have free access you check out everything and get an idea of how we do things here. We work hard and we party even harder, this is expected to be a great event and we invite everyone to enjoy the day with us!

We will also be raffling off plenty of great prizes!

Hope to see you guys there!

Procomp Race Systems
6 Executive Dr
Toms River, NJ 08755
732-503-4592
Toms River, NJ 08755
732-503-4592
#TOPSHELFORNOTHING

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Procom Racing
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 315449

Here's a video of our first ever BBQ at Procomp. It was a great turnout and thank you to everyone who came out! Stay tuned, more summer BBQs to come.
Toms River, NJ 08755
732-503-4592
#TOPSHELFORNOTHING

Closed Thread