Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South East Region Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > South East Region Forum > South East Region Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
Rev Works
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (12)

Member#: 305656
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Default Rev Works - One Stop Shop: Parts, Engine, Suspension, Service, Race Build, Fab & Tune

The whole team at Rev Works strives to offer a one stop shop for all of your automotive needs. We have built the shop around the idea of being a true, one stop shop. Our 8,000 Sq Ft shop is equipped with everything that we need.

Services:

We offer an extensive range of services. Our professional staff has years of hands on experience with everything from scheduled maintenance to a full race build. Our commitment to service and delivering a quality product provides you with the peace of mind that we all hope for when enjoying your car.
  • Bolt-on Installation
  • Clutch Services
  • Transmission / Gear Box Services
  • Scheduled Maintenance
  • Custom Alignment
  • Complete Suspension Services
  • AC Services
  • Timing Belt Services
  • Tune Up Services

Performance and OEM Parts:

We work closely with the top manufacturers in the industry. From OEM Replacement to the best bolt on modifications available, we offer competitive prices on the very best. We only sell quality products that we know we can stand behind.
  • Maintenance Parts
  • Engine Internals
  • Fuel Pumps
  • Fuel Injectors
  • Turbochargers
  • Turbo Accessories / Controls
  • Gauges
  • Tuning Tools
  • Cooling Parts
  • Clutches
  • Flywheels
  • Shifters / Bushings
  • Differentials

Engine Building:

We have worked very hard over the past 2 years to really develop and grow our engine department. We take a lot of pride in it all and so you can rest assured that we will deliver a quality short block that will allow you to really enjoy your build. We offer engine builds to meet every possible need and power demand. Our in house engine department allows us to completely control quality and consistency.
  • Short Block Builds
  • Iron Sleeved Blocks
  • Block Guard Blocks
  • Complete Long Block Assembly
  • Full Rebuild Options
  • Cylinder Head Build Packages
  • World Wide Shipping
  • Quality Components by Wiseco, Manley, CP, ACL, Cosworth, GSC and More

In-House Porting Services:

Our in-house porting team can port just about anything. We don't just drill things out. Our porting technicians size everything properly to match their exact needs and appropriately finish each surface to maximize performance.
  • TGV Delete / Porting
  • Cylinder Head Porting
  • Exhaust Manifold Porting
  • Intake Manifold Porting
  • Throttle Bottle Porting
  • Oiling System Porting

Custom Fabrication:

Over the past two years we have greatly expanded our fabrication department. As with any growing shop, we were out sourcing a lot of it but over the past year, we have moved all of our fabrication / manufacturing, in-house. Our full time fabricator works hard to produce products with the Rev Works quality standard. Products and parts that we manufacture include,
  • Rotated Turbo Kits
  • Catch Cans
  • Custom Coolant / Oil / Fuel Tanks
  • Headers
  • Intakes
  • Intercooler Piping Kits
  • & More

Dyno Tuning & Services:

We offer tuning for just about every tuning platform. We know Subaru's. We know street cars, we know race cars. Most importantly, we know the difference between the two. Our new AWD Mustand Dyno allows for state of the art precision and load replicating. Need to make a few pulls to get a baseline? We're here for you.

We encourage you to contact us with any questions that we can answer for you. It's our goal work with you on every level of your build. From answering basic questions to execution of a build plan.

Rev Works, Inc
3441 SR 419
Winter Springs, FL 32708
407-542-7863
www.revworksinc.com
www.facebook.com/revworks
Instagram: @revworks

Last edited by Rev Works; 07-15-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Rev Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Default 2015 Subaru STi - Another beauty in the shop

Adam brought this Blue Beauty to us with very little mileage and big hopes. We wanted to make sure to deliver a car that he'd be very happy with.

Once we worked together to pick out the best parts, we got started. Here is what we used.

Invidia Down Pipe
http://www.revworksinc.com/Invidia-D...STi_p_270.html

PERRIN PERFORMANCE Dual Cat Back Exhaust
http://www.revworksinc.com/Perrin-Qu...Ti_p_3367.html

HKS Drop In Replacement Filter
http://www.revworksinc.com/HKS-Super...STi_p_828.html

Cobb V3 Accessport
http://www.revworksinc.com/COBB-Tuni...Ti_p_3385.html

We installed the parts with out issue. It all fit, looked and sounded, great! We got her on the dyno before we started so that we could get some true BEFOR & AFTER Numbers.

We'll be upgrading some other parts in the coming weeks and custom tuning the new setup on our new AWD Mustang Dyno.
Phone[/U][/COLOR]-407.542.7[COLOR=DimGray]863[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=Black][U]Email[/U][/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
Old 07-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #3
jdm-az-f
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 365969

I would love to get a quote to build/install the below:

a rotated 6262 kit for my 2015 sti
piston and rod swap

Could you assist?
jdm-az-f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm-az-fuk View Post
I would love to get a quote to build/install the below:

a rotated 6262 kit for my 2015 sti
piston and rod swap

Could you assist?
We'd love to build something like that for you! We've done several builds like that on all model STi's. Please feel free to email me, [email protected] with details and specific needs you have for your build.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
Old 07-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #5
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

more and more quality work at Rev Works.

Suspension being properly prepped for installation.

Our pal, Mario keeping tabs on this new Accessport.

Who doesn't love a clean, FD?

Sadly, we see a lot of these. This was previously built at another very well known shop.

Another set of TGV housings, cut, ported and gasket matched.

How can we help you?
[/COLOR]
Old 07-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #6
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Hope everyone has a great weekend, any questions feel free to ask!
[/COLOR]
Old 07-29-2014, 03:36 PM   #7
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Contact us for great deals on the parts you need!
[/COLOR]
Old 07-30-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Guess what we have added to our stable for our next project? Bet you can't get it....

[/COLOR]
Old 08-04-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Another sleeved short block, done! This one is a monster to be, stroker. We're expecting some great power. Stay tuned for details and numbers.
[/COLOR]
Old 08-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #10
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

We're kicking off our #keepitrunning campaign! We're opening more of our business to be able to handle the most basic of maintenance services.

Motor builds, motor installs, upgrades, clutch installation and more! We do it all.

Second motor installation of the day. =)
[/COLOR]
Old 08-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #11
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Locals please take advantage of our BC Racing Sale: BC Racing BR Series coilovers, installment, ride height adjustment to you preference, and out top of the line alignment all for the low price of $1350.

Also to add: We are offering FREE SHIPPING on all Hotchkis Stabilizer bars for the month of August or until product runs out!

Contact us ASAP to schedule an appointment!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-12-2014, 05:36 PM   #12
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

More and more Suby love at Rev Works! This Sti is getting the Blouch Turbo treatment.
[/COLOR]
Old 08-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #13
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

From general maintenance to fully built stroked engines pushing 500+whp we have all your bases covered!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #14
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Let us know how we can earn your business while providing the best customer service!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #15
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Contact us for the best prices!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #16
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

The month of August is almost ending...let us know how we can earn your business for end of the month deals!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #17
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

How can we help?
[/COLOR]
Old 08-26-2014, 05:16 PM   #18
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Bump for National Doggy Day!!
[/COLOR]
Old 09-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #19
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

We can provide the parts for what you need!
[/COLOR]
Old 09-03-2014, 04:01 PM   #20
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Contact us for great deals, from regular maintenance to full on big turbo builds!
[/COLOR]
Old 09-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #21
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Let us know how we can help!
[/COLOR]
Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #22
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

[/COLOR]
Old 09-08-2014, 06:12 PM   #23
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

We have what you need at great prices!
[/COLOR]
Old 09-09-2014, 05:37 PM   #24
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Let us know any of your questions!
[/COLOR]
Old 09-16-2014, 09:30 AM   #25
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

If there is anything we can help with...let us know!
[/COLOR]