Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-11-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
ctwrxwagon
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 22724
Vehicle:
2002 Bah, Sold My
404whp/414wtq Wagon :(

Default 2002 WRX Wagon For Sale (Lightly Modified)

2002 WRX Wagon Platinum Metallic
5 Speed 2.0 Turbo
Clear Side-Markers
Headlight Mod (Orange Diffuser Taken Out Of Headlights)
HKS Downpipe, Stock Midpipe and Muffler
TurboXS Stage 1 Piggyback Unichip (Packaged with car, not installed)
TurboXS Up-Pipe (Packaged with car, not installed)
TurboXS RFL Blow Off Valve
Blitz TT (silver) Turbo Timer
A-Pillar Pod (Triple Gauges, Air/Fuel, Boost & Exhaust Gas Temperature)
EGT Gauge is not hooked up due to the lack of the sensor.
I have the sensor and all wires and will be packaged with the car.
Yokohama Avid-V4 Tires (New March 2003)
OEM Subaru Clutch (New March 2003)
30k Tuneup (8/11/03)
Alpine AM/FM Tuner, Boston Acoustic 5.25 Rear Speakers, Infinity 3-way Fronts,
Alpine Amp for fronts/rear, Alpine Amp for Kicker 10" Sub (750watt).

Financed new 8/02, college is calling my name again and I need to sell off my vehicle;
I can no longer afford the payments and therefore I am beginning to ruin my credit.
The car has 30,000 Miles on it and has been driven as a performance car should and always
kept up to date on oil changes, fluid checks, top-offs, flushes and cleaning.

Car was in a minor rear-end accident in may of 2003, resulting in a pull and repaint
of the vehicle (I was rear-ended, 100% other individual's fault). Finish of the
vehicle is not perfect, another thing I truly depise.The vehicle shifts smoothly, the
engine and turbo are heard perfectly clear thanks to the HKS downpipe, the intake
resonator being removed, the blow off valve venting the pressurized air and the brand
new air filter in the airbox.

The vehicle was driven 70% on Highway (between gears 4 and 5) and 30% around town (1st
gear starts, mostly below 40mph driving) the clutch was never dropped hard, and the
car was taken care of at every gas stop (i.e air pressure, oil check, all fluids checked,
checked always for leaks of any kind, etc. (I was anal about this).

The body work on the vehicle is excellent, however the paint and the finish of it are not.
The paint job is a 10 foot paint job, maybe even a 5 foot, meaning that when you look at
the car up-close and personal and really get nit-picky, it isnt perfect. But when you
look at it from 10-15 feet away, it seems fine.

The car has seen one Winter and attracted some minor blemishes from said winter (one slight
dent on the hood and a three minor dents on the passenger front fender and a slight scrape on
the front of the passenger-side bumper; all of which were performed by the lovely snow
crew of my town (they plowed ice one night and I guess they lacked the thought of "hey,
physics says: that when we are going 40mph and hit this ice, it must take that force
and hit the vehicles on the side of the road), go figure.

The bottom line is, I cannot afford this car anymore. It is time for me to give up on
this life experience and move on to a beater which I can tune and tweak as I wish and not
have to perform monthly payments on.

I am not willing to take any trades on the car; I am asking 16,500$ FIRM.
I Owe $15,204.51 on the car and I am truly taking a hit here (no pun intended).
My loss, actually my TOTAL loss, is your gain. These cars are KNOWN to the street-world as
being one of the most easy-to-work-upon vehicles ever created. They are simple to modify,
even easier to perform maintenence and 100% beautiful and perfect for daily drivers.

Test drives and in-person overviews can be arranged at my discretion. No dreamers, please;
Unless you have the money in hand/immediately available, please do not contact me about this vehicle.
In order to arrange a test drive you must have 50% of the funds in hand at the time of the test
drive; during said test drive, I will be in the vehicle with you; no joy-riders.

Car is to be paid for 100%, including title transfer and plates BEFORE IT LEAVES MY PROPERTY.

Thanks Much,
Gered Andrews
[email protected]

Last edited by ctwrxwagon; 08-12-2003 at 04:10 PM.
ctwrxwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links