Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-08-1999, 01:47 PM   #1
RandyF

Member#:
Have a Nice Day? HyperRev #40

I just picked up HyperRev Vol-40 (Legacy #3) down at the Kinokuniya bookstore in the I-district of Seattle.

OMFG!

I need someone with great written Japanese skills to traslate the 200+ pages of Legacy beauty for me... I *need* to work this afternoon or I would be going scan-happy!!!

BTW - There was one copy left down there (unless that guy that picked it up while I was there was planning on buying it...)

A

------------------
Andy Ressa
Seattle, WA
MY00 GT Wagon, Timberline Green Pearl.
Mods: Clifford Alarm; Temporary License in back window.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 10-08-1999, 08:51 PM   #2
Shik
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 132
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
1997 LGT Wagon 5spd
'06 LGT 5spd Ltd Sdn

Are they the absolute best books in the world or what! Adam Bloom picked me up the Legacy #2 about 5 months ago and I still look at it a few times a week! I'm actually looking for the first one as it is said to have alot more of the older Legacy in it. If anybody sees it around, let me know. I also got the World Rally Review video 93' that has the old GP A 555 Legacys tearing it up. Fantastic!
Shik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-1999, 12:02 AM   #3
Apexboy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 343
Vehicle:
1998 Legacy GT
Granite Pearl

Hey Andrew,

Let me take a look at it sometime.

I'll try to translate it for ya.

Rich