|07-07-2006, 08:33 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (19)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Date Line Denies F-22sVehicle:
MY95 Impreza 207C
MY05 Forester 257X
WTB: WRX bulkhead wiring harness + more stock WRX stuff.
I need a bulkhead wiring harness off any MY02-MY05 WRX's. I've scoured wrecking yards and they don't seem to have WRX'es at all.
This is the wiring harness that run from the two big connectors near the battery (that go into the engine harness) and through the firewall and across to the ECU.
Along with these other parts.
- Fuel Pump Controller (FPC) + the rear harness.
- Power Steering from pump to rack w/ res. bottle.
- Engine Crossmember from any WRX. If a wagon, with both control arms and swaybars if applicable.
- Transmission H-Beam Crossmember.
- Airbox assembly from filter box to accordian fold bend tube with MAF sensor.
I am willing to pull these parts off the cars myself if the seller does not want to.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WTB: 02-05 WRX bulkhead wiring harness or JDM V7/8 bulkhead||legacy2003||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||6||02-05-2008 04:46 PM|
|WTB: Bulkhead wiring harness 02/03 WRX||rjrutzky||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||4||12-28-2006 01:01 PM|
|WTB: '02 up WRX Bulkhead wiring harness ASAP!||outback2.5HO||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||0||08-16-2005 06:50 PM|
|WTB: Main bulkhead wiring harness -WRX||AlucardR||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||0||06-06-2004 12:38 AM|
|WTB: 02 WRX bulkhead wiring harness||RedBrighton96||Private 'Wanted' Classifieds||2||02-03-2004 01:38 AM|