Tomioka LDS Ramps
Tomioka Low Down Slopes
These ramps are designed to work with lower vehicles to help reach the jack points. Made specifically for lowered vehicles.
Blue or Red, size Large in stock
Nukabe Tow Hooks
We start with lightweight 6061 aluminum and cut it using the latest waterjet technology for precision results. This ensures consistant quality and accuracy of the product. (the inside diameter of the hook is cut to 2” to comply with most race regulations) Once the hooks are cut, we powdercoat them one of two color options we offer. The powdercoating process features increased durability of the finish over anodizing and polishing. Lastly, we laser engrave the Nukabe logo so that the customer knows they are getting a quality product.
Available in black or red
* NEW! Re-designed finger tip pattern reduces seams and enhances finger tip sensitivity.
* NEW! Lycra panels between fingers for added comfort and mobility.
* NEW! Narrower elastic cuff for added comfort.
* NEW! Ultra-tin TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) pull-tab with hook and loop closure provides comfort and adjustability.
* Supple, breathable, durable Clarino palm provides firm grip.
* Dual-layered fingertips and thumb for reduced wear and increased protection.
* Two-way stretch Spandex padded top features form-fitting elasticity.
* Smooth surface thumb and index finger point of contact, improves handling. Concealed interior seam stitching prevents snagging.
* Index finger knuckle reinforcement band for added strength and protection.
Available in Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Stealth, and Camo!
$22.50/$26.99 (cold weather)
Cobb - Swift – Whiteline - Cusco - Alpinestars - Prodrive
Ohlins - Moton - KW - Bilstein - STi - Pagid – Ferodo – Piloti
(division of Racecomp)
6360 Unit J South Hanover Rd.
Elkridge, Maryland 21075