Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 2, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Service & Maintenance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2001, 06:54 PM   #1
turnerburn
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 8901
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Platinum

Exclamation Moderator "Kastle" setttle down!!

Well power hungry guy, that was such a bold move of you to move my post re: air filters to another forum. And you moved it because I mentioned brand names and questioned the performance aspects of the product. If you scroll through this forum you will see posts about different motor oils and their performance factors and the same regarding oil filters. Anyone interested in seeing what the moderator typed as a message just go to the "forced induction" forum and look for the post re: ITG Air Filters.....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 10-25-2001, 07:21 PM   #2
North Ursalia
Miss You Mom
Oct 1940 - Feb 2008

Super Moderator

Member#: 809
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2000 2.5 RS, '14 For
92 5MT SVX

So you're pissed your thread got moved... get over it- it happens all day long... we don't lose sleep over it, trust me . It didnt' belong here (nor does this for that matter). Grow up Spartacus- attacking the forum moderators for doing their job doesn't win you any points with anyone but yourself. Big score, let me tell you . I'm personally a fan of your "power hungry guy" comment... care to use "it violates my civil rights" or "where's free speech on this board"? I haven't heard either of those in at least a week . You crack me up- there are much better things to worry about than your post being moved... stop acting like a spoiled child- maybe you can hold your breath until someone moves the post back !

Brian
http://www.northursalia.com
http://www.imprezamods.com
http://www.scoobymods.com
Error 666: Connection reset by Satan
Closed Thread