|08-22-2006, 02:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2003
99 R & 05BugShield I
RBP & PSM
what to do in Toronto
I'm planning a trip w/my gf to come to Toronto (possible to Montreal as well) for 3 days.
Wanna know what we can do there... (chinese/japanese mall shopping, sightseeing)
any suggestions are appreciated..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by q0Y0p; 08-22-2006 at 02:46 PM.
|08-22-2006, 03:05 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
2014 Forester XT
Popular attractions off the top of my head:
1) Pacific Mall and Market Village(Kennedy road and Steeles ave.)
- probably the largest asian mall in the country.
2) Yonge Street
- tons of good sights along the entire street, check out Korean ones around Yonge and Sheppard, AlleyCatz around Yonge and Eglington for live jazz music and western food.
3) Centre Island
- if you're coming end of August or beginning of September or so, CNE should be open around then. Lots of stuff to see there
just the ones off the top of my head for now.
Oh, and check out TorontoSubaruClub.com and see if we have any meets coming up around the time you drop by, I'm sure some of the members would be more than glad to give you ideas where to go =)
Hope that helps!
|08-24-2006, 11:28 AM||#5|
Join Date: May 2004
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
WI and all the goodies
Skip Toronto and go straight to Montreal FTW
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What to do in Toronto?||I25||Off-Topic||50||03-26-2010 10:08 PM|
|whats there to do in toronto in july?||flexinmyrex||Eastern Canada||0||05-06-2008 02:38 AM|
|What to do in toronto||don4501||Canada Region Forum||5||09-27-2005 10:18 AM|
|"Do you know what the queers are doing to our soil?" What to do in Des Moines?!||doubledribble||Off-Topic||16||05-31-2005 10:21 PM|
|stuff to do in toronto?||phatroksek||Canada Region Forum||3||07-17-2002 08:56 PM|