|10-01-2006, 07:55 AM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calling All Wagons!!!! threadVehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
FS:bay area stuff for sale
Couple things for sizzale. Iím located in the yay area and prefer local pick up.
*Note: I will trade+cash anything here if for your unmarried 02-03 accessport*
1. carbon fiber vers1 front lip for bug eye. Slight crack, but not all the way through. Definitely fixable at anywhere that does cf overlay. Looking to get $120 OBO
2. 5Zigen Fireball cbe. Iíve had this on my exhaust since I bought my car 1month ago, so I can not provide you any info on how long it has been on the car. Theres some minor scratches on the bottom of the canister, but its not visible from standing height. Itís a great looking and sounding exhaust. Not too loud with more of a low rumble. Definitely brings out the best in boxer engine,imho. Lookin to get $400 OBO
3. Forge BPV. In mint condition. Great BPV if you want the sound of a bov, but donít want to sacrifice power and performance. Honestly, I donít understand why people purchase bovs when they can get a great bpv. $140 OBO
4. 12Ē JL Audio sub in box with Niche Audio amp. THIS SUB SLAPS HARD. More than my friendís two 10Ēs. I havenít abused them at all, I just find myself listening to my exhaust more often and I need space to put a rear strut bar in my wagon. Lookin to get $350 OBO
5. 17x5,5x100 Rota Grid in Gun Metallic. Wrapped in brand new Falken ZIEX ZE-512ís tires last week with less than 300 miles. I am looking to trade since these are my only set of wheels. Will trade for gold/bronze Rotaís, preferably tarmacs,gforces,torques,SDR,or boost.
6. Snow chains for my WRX wagon that Iíve never used. Gotta <3 AWD $60
7. Two Dunlop SP Sport 2000 in 225/45 ZR17 91W. With more 80% tread left. $200 OBO
Iíve got two 2005 Subaru WRC posters signed. One signed by Petter Solberg and the other by Tommi Makinen. Just kidding lol. But Iíll throw them in for the first two people to buy something! I'll post some pics later. *Lowballers will be ignored*
Thanks for looking.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|10-01-2006, 09:10 AM||#2|
Trust no one
Member Sales Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2001
15 WRX/05 GTO
Please split up your "sizzale" and put the items in the proper sub-forums where they belong. Also please use more descriptive titles for your threads so people will actually know what you are selling.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale SLC area stuff for 2004 STi||amye66||Suspension/Brakes/Handling||23||09-19-2006 07:10 PM|
|Milwaukee Chicago area stuff for sale||Section 8||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||8||08-20-2005 09:18 PM|
|Stuff for sale in Chicago Area||Jethro||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||13||11-15-2002 04:32 PM|
|Misc. STUFF for Sale, Local Bay Area||wrxchange||Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC||9||03-12-2002 11:48 PM|
|gc8 stuff for sale in the chicago area- denny's tonight||yuns555||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||12||02-22-2002 02:30 PM|