Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 29, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #1
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default Reflash tuning specials

I am offering Dyno Flash ecu flashing on all Subaru turbo models and also

Cobb Pro tune (have a access port already)

Ectuek retune (have a license already)

At $300 for a 3 hour custom road tune - includes a dyno pull and print out

Those interested please PM me or call (203) 515-4110
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dyno Flash is offline  
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:47 AM   #2
Paisan
Tri-State Track Instructor
Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 197
Join Date: Aug 1999
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Edgewater, NJ & Caroga Lk, NY
Vehicle:
'14 Touareg TDI '14
BRZ http://48hrs.info

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Flash View Post
I am offering Dyno Flash ecu flashing on all Subaru turbo models and also

Cobb Pro tune (have a access port already)

Ectuek retune (have a license already)

At $300 for a 3 hour custom road tune - includes a dyno pull and print out

Those interested please PM me or call (203) 515-4110

Please introduce yourself to the tri-state, as this appears to be your first post. Tell us about yourself, how long you've been tuning, etc.

-Mike
Paisan is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 08:26 AM   #3
luvmyrs
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 1048
Join Date: Mar 2000
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: the barnyard
Vehicle:
2000 Nothing, thanks
to POS thieves.

Default

Al's been around for a very long time. Good guy too.
luvmyrs is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 09:55 AM   #4
raykwok
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (17)
 
Member#: 43803
Join Date: Sep 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Morristown, NJ
Vehicle:
2008 Subaru STI
Dark Grey Metallic

Default

rofl, Al I still need to be tuned right
raykwok is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:19 AM   #5
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykwok View Post
rofl, Al I still need to be tuned right
Ray - we better get going on that before the next decade comes


get in touch with me - Al
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #6
raykwok
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (17)
 
Member#: 43803
Join Date: Sep 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Morristown, NJ
Vehicle:
2008 Subaru STI
Dark Grey Metallic

Default

well you know where i've been i'm trying to get a mbc and i can set up a friday or sunday...
raykwok is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:31 AM   #7
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisan View Post
Please introduce yourself to the tri-state, as this appears to be your first post. Tell us about yourself, how long you've been tuning, etc.

-Mike
Hi Tri-State guys - most of you who have been around for a while may know me from my old silver 2002 WRX which went 11.88 @ 124 mph - full STI JDM C spec conversion I completed myself in my own garage - first STI conversion on the roads in the US

I also did a WRX engine into 2.5 RS conversion with a Tec II back in those days

More recently I have been concentrating on Evo flashn tuning and I hbave tuned over 3,000 of those in the past 3 1/2 years with great success

In addition, I have been a Ecutek Subaru tuner for the past two years and I have been steadily tuning my customer's Subarus on a continual basis during that time

About a year ago I added the Cobb Pro Tuner softwear to my list of offerings and it has been a great tool

Lately, I have been using the ecu flash softwear on a lot of Subarus to do my own Dyno Flash brand of flashing and they have been comming out great.

By way of further background, my Evo has been featured in 7 major magazines including 3 covers. It won a "best appearing car" award at a NHRA race. I have won many a race all up and down the East Coast with it and its best time to date is a 9.7 @ 145 mph.

My sponsors are Buschur Racing, Exedy, Driveshaft Shop, Shep Trans, Ferrea Valves, Ultimate Racing and Pauter Rods

Finally, I have been a contributing editor to Turbo Magazine and I wrote the cover story on the Big Valley STI last year.

I have recently purchased my own 2005 STI and I am now focusing more direct attention to the tuning of Subarus and Subaru market.

I offer fairly priced products with a vast experience in reflashing automotive ecus and Subaru technology.

Thanks

Al
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:33 AM   #8
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykwok View Post
well you know where i've been i'm trying to get a mbc and i can set up a friday or sunday...
I stock MBCs so that wont be a problem


I am headed to Kansas for the SCCA nationals tommorrow to tune some cars and wont be back for a week so try to contact me next mon or tues

Al
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:51 AM   #9
GetSideways
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 44665
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NY-RI
Vehicle:
03 wrx sedan
platinum

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisan View Post
Please introduce yourself to the tri-state, as this appears to be your first post. Tell us about yourself, how long you've been tuning, etc.

-Mike
Hey do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass, this guy has been around for a long time
GetSideways is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 AM   #10
Paisan
Tri-State Track Instructor
Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 197
Join Date: Aug 1999
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Edgewater, NJ & Caroga Lk, NY
Vehicle:
'14 Touareg TDI '14
BRZ http://48hrs.info

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSideways View Post
Hey do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass, this guy has been around for a long time
It was his first post on the board, it's always a good thing to give everyone a background when you start advertising, which he has given us!

-mike
Paisan is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 12:02 PM   #11
Paisan
Tri-State Track Instructor
Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 197
Join Date: Aug 1999
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Edgewater, NJ & Caroga Lk, NY
Vehicle:
'14 Touareg TDI '14
BRZ http://48hrs.info

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Flash View Post
Hi Tri-State guys - most of you who have been around for a while may know me from my old silver 2002 WRX which went 11.88 @ 124 mph - full STI JDM C spec conversion I completed myself in my own garage - first STI conversion on the roads in the US

I also did a WRX engine into 2.5 RS conversion with a Tec II back in those days

More recently I have been concentrating on Evo flashn tuning and I hbave tuned over 3,000 of those in the past 3 1/2 years with great success

In addition, I have been a Ecutek Subaru tuner for the past two years and I have been steadily tuning my customer's Subarus on a continual basis during that time

About a year ago I added the Cobb Pro Tuner softwear to my list of offerings and it has been a great tool

Lately, I have been using the ecu flash softwear on a lot of Subarus to do my own Dyno Flash brand of flashing and they have been comming out great.

By way of further background, my Evo has been featured in 7 major magazines including 3 covers. It won a "best appearing car" award at a NHRA race. I have won many a race all up and down the East Coast with it and its best time to date is a 9.7 @ 145 mph.

My sponsors are Buschur Racing, Exedy, Driveshaft Shop, Shep Trans, Ferrea Valves, Ultimate Racing and Pauter Rods

Finally, I have been a contributing editor to Turbo Magazine and I wrote the cover story on the Big Valley STI last year.

I have recently purchased my own 2005 STI and I am now focusing more direct attention to the tuning of Subarus and Subaru market.

I offer fairly priced products with a vast experience in reflashing automotive ecus and Subaru technology.

Thanks

Al
Excellent, and welcome aboard! A recomendation by Luvmyrs is about as high a compliment as can be given.

-mike
Paisan is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:03 PM   #12
Paisan
Tri-State Track Instructor
Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 197
Join Date: Aug 1999
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Edgewater, NJ & Caroga Lk, NY
Vehicle:
'14 Touareg TDI '14
BRZ http://48hrs.info

Default

I have just learned that this is Al Fried Eggs. Now had he posted and said "I'm the man in the Purple Velvet Suit" or "Al Fried Eggs" Those of us old timers would have known who he was!

Welcome back old friend!

I remember when Al had a nearly Stock WRX autocrossing it!

-mike
Paisan is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:01 PM   #13
Mulder
Trust no one
Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 11170
Join Date: Oct 2001
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NYC
Vehicle:
02 WRX
15 WRX/05 GTO

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSideways View Post
Hey do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass, this guy has been around for a long time
Not a good thing to say to a moderator, as you are no doubt aware by now.
Mulder is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:39 PM   #14
GetSideways
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 44665
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NY-RI
Vehicle:
03 wrx sedan
platinum

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
Not a good thing to say to a moderator, as you are no doubt aware by now.
There was a slight touch of sarcasm used. I don't even know mike, but hey thanks for the Infraction points.....how many do I need in order to win something?

I also think that some moderators take their cyber-job's a little too seriously.

Either way, I hope nobody's feelings were hurt.
Good luck with the new STi Al.

-DRO
GetSideways is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 07:47 PM   #15
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisan View Post
I have just learned that this is Al Fried Eggs. Now had he posted and said "I'm the man in the Purple Velvet Suit" or "Al Fried Eggs" Those of us old timers would have known who he was!

Welcome back old friend!

I remember when Al had a nearly Stock WRX autocrossing it!

-mike
Paisan - you have a long memory

I used to be an avid auto crosser until I attended the BMWCCA auto x at nassau and they made us set up cones all afternoon for the Viper guys who kept running them over. That really left a poor taste in my mouth which is when I moved over to drag racing more seriously with the blue velvet suit (which I wish I could still fit in). Now with drag racing you only get the same 3 runs in after sitting about all day but you dont have to stand in a parking lot picking up cones for hours.

I plan to return to auto crossing now that I have a STI again, its a natural for such events. With any luck I may catch one in the rain.
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #16
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

One thing which I really mised from the WRX days - this Sunday I spent a rare family day with the wife and Daughter all day and we spotted over 30 WRX's and STI's during the course of the day. The Subarus are a much more successful and popular car than Mitsubishi.

We took a trip to Bill Kolb Subaru to look at the new "Limited" STI - its a great car but I wish it came without a sun roof. I cant wait to tune one to check out the near gearing in 4th.

When we stopped by the Palisades Center there were at least 4 STI's right in the parking lot as we were driving about looking to find a place to park.

I think when you are drivng a Subaru you share more of a bond with fellow owners than with other cars - similar to when you are driving a Harley for example.
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 07:54 PM   #17
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisan View Post
It was his first post on the board, it's always a good thing to give everyone a background when you start advertising, which he has given us!

-mike
BTW - I was on here as a vendor last year also - I just did not post much as I did not own a Subaru at the time. Now that I am actually driving one every day and modifying it I find myself naturally spending more time doing research on and contributing to these boards.

Al
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 02:29 PM   #18
Paisan
Tri-State Track Instructor
Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 197
Join Date: Aug 1999
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Edgewater, NJ & Caroga Lk, NY
Vehicle:
'14 Touareg TDI '14
BRZ http://48hrs.info

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Flash View Post
BTW - I was on here as a vendor last year also - I just did not post much as I did not own a Subaru at the time. Now that I am actually driving one every day and modifying it I find myself naturally spending more time doing research on and contributing to these boards.

Al

Welcome back brother. What we need to do is get you into doing HDDE's out at Pocono or Limerock, bang for your buck you will enjoy it a lot. You get about 1.5 -2hrs of track time, 1 hr of classroom instruction, and you don't have to pick up cones or anything! Cost is a bit higher running about $150-200 for the day but $/minute is fairly high. Shoot me a PM if you are ever interested in an HPDE.

-mike
Paisan is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 03:55 PM   #19
JaMes W
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 41500
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: south Jersey
Vehicle:
2002 stock turbo WRX
12.4@109.6

Default

I know this is a good price allready, but i was wondering if you would do a group rate if we had enough people for at least a full day of tuning. there is a bunch of us from new jersey that are looking for protunes.
JaMes W is offline  
Old 10-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #20
05wrxwgn
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 95571
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Morris County NJ (E. Hanover)
Vehicle:
05 Impreza WRX
Aspen White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSideways View Post
Hey do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass, this guy has been around for a long time
hey do us a favor and put your head back in your ass cause your not gonna be around here for a long time.
(this is to getsideways not paisan)
05wrxwgn is offline  
Old 10-04-2006, 04:23 AM   #21
Dyno Flash
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 73568
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stamford, CT
Vehicle:
'05 STI 11.1 @ 127
03 Evo 8 9.5 @ 149

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMes W View Post
I know this is a good price allready, but i was wondering if you would do a group rate if we had enough people for at least a full day of tuning. there is a bunch of us from new jersey that are looking for protunes.

This is as low as it gets

I am giving a full 3 hours of careful tuning and a dyno sheet - its a great price - as a promtional basis
Dyno Flash is offline  
Old 10-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #22
2$SPIFF
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 78437
Join Date: Dec 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Rockland, NY
Vehicle:
2002 WRXWag 16.5 PSI
Rally Blue

Default

sounds amazing, i'm waiting till after the headers, uppipe and downpipe are installed, then we could talk & tune.

could you please provide me with an address for the navi through pm? thanks much appreciated!

- Pete
2$SPIFF is offline  
Old 10-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #23
MyFirstDeuce
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (9)
 
Member#: 50193
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
1999 Rubasu Ziprema
Silverthorne

Default

Al,

How long will this tuning special run for? What is the normal rate for a tune?

Thanks,
-al
MyFirstDeuce is offline  
Old 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM   #24
djsniggedy
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (28)
 
Member#: 102157
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Big lights will inspire you
Vehicle:
What you lookin at
willis?

Default

normal is 400 i think..but i could be wrong. I gotta order a few more parts before i can get protuned myself
djsniggedy is offline  
Old 10-05-2006, 10:44 AM   #25
Wiznaz
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (9)
 
Member#: 70094
Join Date: Sep 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Westchester, NY
Vehicle:
GTR - Hired Driver
Stupor Silver Dassit

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFirstDeuce View Post
Al,

How long will this tuning special run for? What is the normal rate for a tune?

Thanks,
-al

ditto.
Wiznaz is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Reflash Tuning Jan 27 - Tucson - Special Prices Dyno Flash SWIC Vendor Classifieds 0 01-26-2007 01:30 PM
Come & get your beast tuned! December tuning special! P&L Motorsports Inc. MWSOC Vendor Classifieds 5 12-09-2006 01:42 PM
Custom Reflash Tuning Specials this Dec 1 & 2 at VIP Dyno Flash Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 0 11-27-2006 11:39 PM
Custom Reflash tuning specials in Kansas and Chicago (and in between) this week ! Dyno Flash MWSOC Vendor Classifieds 3 10-08-2006 12:01 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2015, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.