Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 3, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Scammer Central

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
dibblejr
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 94070
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

Default Resolved: Silentdawn

On 23 Sept I paid him $175 for the Meagan Header NIB linky;

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1073925

The last time I heard from him he said he lost my address and couldnt log into paypal and asked that I send it to him again. I did.

I have not received the headers, must be a long way to NY from him(lol).
I have sent him numerous PM's and Emails but he has not responded.

I solicitated for help from other members in the General forums and his local forums and I received a message he was on tonight but has not responded to any of my PM's.

This member needs to wake up from his dream, anyone out there that can give me more info I would appreciate it.

His name is: Stephen Sysak
Email: [email protected]

If any of his local tuners know him he needs to get up front with me.

Thanks
Jay-R
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

I just missed him on scoobynet.com also so I posted a scammer thread there. I also started my paypal dispute.
Gonna take care of this one quickly.

FYI;
I didnt know if everyone knows this, but transactions that take place on the internet are cyber crimes. You have to go to your local police to file a complaint. Your local police will get things together and contact the local police in their area and take it from there.
I just wanted to let everyone out there know that the police will help.

Thanks and if anyone sees this dirt bag let him know we are coming after him.

Jay-R
Old 10-04-2006, 12:31 PM   #3
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

This morning after I spent all of yesterday fallowing him from site to site he sent me a USPS tracking number.
I will update this as soon as I receive the header as described in his for sale thread.
I appreciate everyones help with this matter and hopefully it will be resolved shortly.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #4
Andrey
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (18)

Member#: 120904
Vehicle:
2009 Subaru WRX
Silver

haha looks like you scared him! good luck man, hope everything will work out good for ya
Old 10-06-2006, 10:53 AM   #5
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

********UPDATE******

Silentdawn is now in good standings with me. He sent the item out a couple days ago as he mentioned in the reply to my scammer thread. I received the headers as described new in box.
I have informed him that failure to communicate was what made me escalate the issue.
I believe he had good intentions and that something got him side tracked along the way.
I will not beat the dead horse any further.
I would like to thank all of those who helped me resolve the issue and if I can ever help with similar situations will do so.

Jay-R
Closed Thread