Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Normally Aspirated Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-07-2001, 07:49 PM   #1
ND4SPD2000
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 6496
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5 RS
Sedona Red Pearl

Default Srp Rs Project On The Way! (long)

Sup people!

Very exited to announce my current project. I have a MY00 SRP Impreza RS. Well it's time for my car to take a quick 180 degree turn. My car is becoming a Show car. Well so far I have a couple of plans for it in effect. First things first. I am going to get together w/ Cobb Tuning and get a couple of products. First I am going to get the Power Packages 1 & 2. This will probably bring me up to about 198HP. The next thing I am going to buy is the Cams. That will bring me up roughly to about 212HP. Hmmm what else. Oh yeah! A Zex Nitrous Kit with 55/65/ or 75 Shots. Purge Kit along w/ a Bottle opener is in it too. Gauges and all come in play with Performance mods.

Then I will get the Projector Dual Headlights. Coil over kits are on the list too. Sparco seats are next. Since my car is Sedona Red Pearl, I am gonna go with Red and Black interior. I might either get it Leather/Vinyl or Perforated. I don't know yet. Let's see..... The next thing on my list will be a wing. I am still on the look out for a V5 or V6 wing. If someone is selling them write to me and send me a pic w/ price is possible. Also I am painting the side skirts to match my body. Question; Does anyone know a good rear bumper that will look good with the stock RS front bumper and stock skirts? If so, send pics over.

Finally, I am going to have a $9,000 Sound system. It starts off inside the car with Rockford Fosgate Mids and Highs. Then it's a Pioneer TV (DVD, Am/FM/CD). Headrests have TV's too. Now with this system in my trunk, theres no more trunk space for me (Sorry Trunk monkey). It consist of the whole trunk being frabricated of amps, subs and batteries. 4 12' Audiobauns 1100's, 2 1200 Watt Audiobaun Amps for Lows, 1 500 Watt Audiobaun Amp for the mids and highs, Rockford Fosgate Component speaker for my Mids and Highs, Neons all over the trunk for the speakers in the Plexiglass. All off the above sound system components will be mounted in the trunk for a very customized finish. Oh and the other thing that is going in my customized trunk is the Zex N20 bottle right in the middle. Anmd well finally but not least, I will get new rims probably Chrome Neeper 18' inch rims. Well hopefully I covered everything I'm gonna do. If I forgot something I will come back and Edit It.

Wish Me Luck and I will post pics when I get a chance.
ND4SPD2000
AKA
SIXSTARSOFSPD
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ND4SPD2000; 11-07-2001 at 07:58 PM.
ND4SPD2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 09:15 AM   #2
NYCshopper
Scooby Guru

Member#: 5126
Default Re: Srp Rs Project On The Way! (long)

Quote:
Originally posted by ND4SPD2000

. Question; Does anyone know a good rear bumper that will look good with the stock RS front bumper and stock skirts? If so, send pics over.

how about this rear?

http://www.veilside.com/veilsideusa/...imprezza.html#

Good Luck...
NYCshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 09:59 AM   #3
Viv
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 7716
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza RS 2.5
Silver

Default ???

This must be a joke, right?
Viv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 10:04 AM   #4
AC Lerok
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 7918
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2007 FSXT
Obsidian Black Pearl

wow.

be sure to keep us updated, i want to see this. sounds like it'll be the bling-blingingest 2000 RS ever. are you doing this all at once? if so, are you filthy rich?
AC Lerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 01:12 PM   #5
ND4SPD2000
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 6496
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5 RS
Sedona Red Pearl

Default SRS Project

See, now this is why I hate posting in this forum. Everyone always hates on you because they are jealous of you. See Viv, you are one of the many rotten apples in a good apple tree. You make me sick yo. Look, if your gonna have negative attitude and negative responses, just get off the post. We are supposed to be in this together and we have one of the rarest cars out there (Ask anybody). Anyhow, forget about you man, you just don't know what you have. At least I know and I'm making the best out of it.

Besides all that.. NO I'm not rich I've just saved up a whole lot of money to be able to make my dream a reality. I surely will keep everyone posted and hopefully you'll see my car in Hot Import Nights or something. Anyone got any questions or anything, feel free to PM me or respond back.

P.S: Viv, get off the forums.

NDFORSOD2002
ND4SPD2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 02:32 PM   #6
AC Lerok
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 7918
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2007 FSXT
Obsidian Black Pearl

hey man, i didn't mean to offend you at all. if i were you, i'd save the money on the performance stuff, obviously you're not really going to be driving this thing too hard with $9,000+ worth of stereo gear in the trunk . . . none of the Subaru performance stuff is pretty or shiny, so it's not going to help a show car any.

the "are you rich?" question wasn't a burn, i meant it . . .

but cars are a hobby like anything else . . . i have enough guitar gear to fund a school system and to others i'm sure that's silly. to each his own.

the attitudes that you may encounter here come from the fact that most RS/WRX owners bought the car to drive it and drive it hard. when you talk about $9,000 worth of stereo stuff, my mind is reeling with dreams of JDM-spec engine swaps and dog boxes and muddy, muddy, MUDDY fenders. ever wonder why Imprezas are so rare? we're in the woods. you can't see us.

we don't hate on players, we hate the game (or something like that).
AC Lerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 03:18 PM   #7
JC
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 692
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2006 Pontiac GTO M6
Triumph Street Triple R

Black rims would look better IMHO. If you are gonna have a show car, a turbo with a FMIC would look better. I've never been a big fan of RF speakers, but hey it's your car.

JC
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2001, 03:52 PM   #8
Keiho
Sea to Sky - OWNED

Member#: 610
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2003 Lexus IS300
Graphite Gray Pearl

I'd look into some other wheels. Neepers just don't look right...even in chrome. Get some new Japanese wheel that is racy...and chrome that out. It'll fit in better with the car. I think anyway.
Keiho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 03:11 PM   #9
HandsomeAznMan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 9464
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5rs
Blue Ridge Pearl

Dude! Your car is getting the works!!
HandsomeAznMan is offline   Reply With Quote