Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > News & Rumors > Non-Subaru News & Rumors

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
NYCshopper
Scooby Guru

Member#: 5126
Default Motorola Brings Streaming Stereo to the Automobile via Bluetooth® Wireless Technology

Motorola Brings Streaming Stereo to the Automobile via Bluetooth® Wireless Technology

http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/...d=7377_7310_23

Quote:
New Motorola Automotive Music & Hands-free System T605 keeps users entertained and connected

Las Vegas, NV – 31 Oct. 2006 – Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) adds mobile music to the in-vehicle experience with the introduction of the new Motorola Automotive Music & Hands-free System T605. With this new car kit, drivers have one seamless solution that offers access to digital music and phone calls directly through a compatible car sound system.*

Leveraging hands-free, headset and Bluetooth stereo profiles, the T605 pairs with a compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and a separate compatible Bluetooth-enabled music source for crystal clear connectivity and entertainment.** Users can listen to music that streams wirelessly from a MP3 player or a mobile phone without the worry of missing a call. Offering users a choice, the T605 also comes equipped with a 3.5 millimeter standard stereo jack for a wired connection to a MP3 player. Incorporating advanced Bluetooth technology, the T605 is designed to pause the music when a call comes in and resume the music when the call ends.

“The T605 is a fun way to stay connected to the people and the music you love with hands-free convenience while driving,” said Greg Estell, corporate vice president, MobileMe Companion Products, Motorola. The T605 leverages Motorola's global leadership in Bluetooth wireless technology to deliver seamless wireless entertainment and connectivity."

The T605 delivers a powerful, hands-free communication and music experience, with digital signal processing for noise and echo reduction and enhanced technology that helps enable the volume to increase as background noise increases. The Motorola T605’s impressive multimedia offerings are enhanced by full duplex capabilities and version Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology** for advanced call quality and clear connections. Whether it’s the desire to have music and calls from separate devices or just one, initial setup is simple with Motorola’s exclusive EasyPair™ technology.

The T605 helps enable users enjoy seamless, uninterrupted conversations. Just turn on the ignition and the T605 automatically syncs with the compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone** so users can continue that important call. Complete with a sleek, dynamic finish and an improved user interface for intuitive navigation, this hands-free system promises ease-of-use. Professional installation and an adapter harness, sold separately, allow custom integration of the T605 into the car sound system.

Pricing and Availability
The Motorola Bluetooth Automotive Music & Hands-free System T605 is expected to be available in the first half of 2007. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative. For additional information, please visit www.hellomoto.com.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NYCshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:30 PM   #2
Hazdaz
Scooby Guru

Member#: 14611

I have been saying that this is the future of in-car audio for years now. This has made me postpone getting satellite radio for a while now... I am happy to see that such a product is finally on the market.
Hazdaz is offline   Reply With Quote