GReddy Electronic 52mm Gauges
GReddy’s 52mm electronic gauges feature new and improved Red LED backlighting, for a new look and long life. Black gauges now have a black face and red indicator needle. White face meters now have Red lettering. Also new is pressure values are displayed in standard (PSI) values. The temperature gauges remain in Celsius.
Having a proper gauge setup in your car is very important. Boost gauges help your tuner properly monitor boost levels. E.G.T. and other gauges such as oil temperature or pressure allow you to know what your vehicle is doing and how well it is performing. Monitoring your vehicle is something everyone should be doing so how are you watching over your vehicle?
Boost, E.G.T., Oil or Water Temp. and ATI Center Meter Pod $590 SHIPPED!!
Blitz DTT DC 2 (Silver) $110
The BLITZ DTT (Dual Turbo Timer) DCll is a one of a kind item. This is the only turbo timer in the world that incorporates a turbo timer with a boost gauge. The digital boost display can read up to 2.5hkpa (36.75psi) and also includes a digital boost peak hold.
This unit also features the two-piece design that allows the user to virtually mount the turbo timer anywhere in the vehicle.
**Harness required at additional cost. ($17)
HKS EVC Boost Controller Call or PM for pricing
HKS celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the original Electronic Valve Controller (EVC) with an all-new EVC boost controller model. The original EVC released in 1987 was the first commercially available electronic boost controller, and revolutionized the aftermarket industry. HKS’ 20 years and five EVC generations of boost control knowledge has been harnessed into this all-new EVC.
The new HKS EVC has improved boost stability for maintaining pressure at high RPMs providing increased top-end power, and a new mapping feature allows boost pressure to be precisely tuned for throttle + RPM (or vehicle speed). The new EVC also offers a selectable kPa or PSI unit of measure, and a unique warning feature where if over boosting occurs, boost pressure can be programmed to drop to a user preset level. The new target boost setting and volume knob with three button user interface makes setup and tuning intuitive and simple. The design of the new EVC features a sleek black case with a clear acrylic faceplate and a positive lit LCD display offering a sophisticated look.
High Boost CapabilityTarget Boost
- User inputs target boost level, and the EVC automatically adjusts pressure to reach desired level.
Map Correction Mode
- If boost exceeds or does not achieve user’s target, boost pressure can be offset to reach desired level.
Dual Boost Mode Settings
- Boost pressure can be fine tuned for: Throttle Position, RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position + RPM, or Throttle Position + Vehicle Speed.
Scramble Boost Function
- Separate A and B boost levels can be input independently from each other, and selected depending on driving conditions.
Metric or SAE selectable monitoring
- When the scramble boost trigger is depressed a preset boost increase will occur for a predetermined time (0-60seconds).
- External Scramble Boost Trigger compatible.
Warning Function with Boost Drop Feature
- Users can choose during initial setup metric (kPa) or SAE (PSI) boost pressure measurement for monitoring.
Analog and Digital Boost Monitoring
- A user preset warning level can be set where visual and audible alerts occur if the warning level is reached. Boost pressure can be preset to drop too a user defined level if pressure reaches warning level.
Additional Digital Monitoring
- Boost pressure can be displayed in both an analog bar graph format and a digital numerical value.
Selectable Analog Monitoring
- Along with Boost Pressure two additional vehicle vitals can be monitored: Throttle Position, Engine RPM or Vehicle Speed.
After Image Function
- The digital bar graph can be set to monitor: Boost Pressure, Throttle Position, Engine RPM or Vehicle Speed.
- Users can set the EVC to display the highest boost pressure reached for 3-seconds after the throttle has been released.
- The EVC will store to memory and keep displayed the maximum boost achieved.
Positive LCD display with LED Lighting
- To prevent accidental data changes from occurring, the EVC can be locked with a user defined four digit code.
- Black foreground with white background and LED lighting provides excellent visibility during both daytime and nighttime use.
Rear Mounted Wiring harness
- Brightness of display can be adjusted for user comfort.
RACE TECH SeatsCall or PM for pricing
- For a clean and simple installation the wiring harness connects to the back of the EVC unit.
Fabric covered with a gloss gel coat fiberglass shell. Great for road and track useage, popular with people who have back problems or difficulty sitting for long periods of time. Also available in a wide model.
Section A B C D E F G Weight
Inches 23.6 22.8 15.3 18.9 19.6 34.25 26.8 14.33 lbs / 6.5 kgs
Comes in full black fabric.
Fabric covered with a gloss gel coat fiberglass shell. Great for road and track useage, popular with people who have back problems or difficulty sitting for long periods of time.
Comes in black fabric with grey suede wear patches and a black gel coating. Call for info on other colors. Also available in wide model.
Section A B C D E F G Weight
Inches 23 24 14.5 19.5 20 34 25.5 19.5 lbs / 8.5 kgs
RT 4009 HRV
Viper head restraint seat, official seat of the Daimler-Chrysler Dodge Viper Competition Coupe. 1st Choice for Grand Am Cup and Speed World Challenge Teams.
Fabric covered with a gloss gel coat fiberglass and kevlar/carbon-fiber shell. Thick foam padded headrestraint and shoulder supports for best possible support. Removeable cushions from mid back to lower thighs.
Comes in black fabric with grey suede wear patches and a black gel coating. Viper logo optional. Call for info on other colors. Wide model also available.
Section A B C D E F G Weight
Inches 23 24 14.5 19.5 20 34 25.5 20.9 lbs / 9.5 kgs
Happy to answer any questions.