Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
Scuba Steve
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 35543
Vehicle:
04 GT35R STi+E85
10.87@130 @5800ft elv.

Thumbs up Revolutions Tuning in Colorado Springs!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here but I just wanted to give a huge thanks to the guys at Revolutions Tuning for helping me finally get my car on the road. For those that don't know I ordered a GT30R turbo kit from Kingpin Performance way back in August, read this thread for the story. I was down to one last part, I only needed the I/C pipe from the T/B to the I/C. I finally got one from Kingpin a few weeks ago and this is what I got:

Nice fit huh

I was done with Kingpin, my patience were up. I told them to just refund me for the pipe and we can go our separate ways. I talked to Lodio at RT and asked him how comfortable he was welding aluminum, he said he's only done it a couple times. I said, lets make a pipe. I ordered some 3" aluminum pipe bends, a 90, 45, and 180. As soon as the pipe came in the guys were ready to help. I towed my car down to the shop and with everyones help we went at it.

Only a couple times huh? NICE WORK LODIO!

Damn, that fits ALLOT better!

Before Jim worked his magic.

After Jim worked his magic.

And here's the finished product:

The pipe was done in about 4 hours and Jim had it back to me the next day and it was the day before Thanksgiving! Adam staid late so he could do a quick dyno tune on W/G boost so I could drive it on Thanksgiving. Thanks SO much guys. I can't wait to get it on the dyno again so Adam can do his thing. I'll keep everyone posted, 450whp here I come.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scuba Steve is offline   Reply With Quote