Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday September 29, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Wheels/Tires

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-25-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
rexwaggin
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 90571
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx Wagon & STI
Aspen White & SGM

Talking Mint 06 STI Stockers with Tires 10K

Hey guys i had these posted in the tri-state forum now its your turn. These Are wheels off my 06' STI with 10 thousand miles. The wheels are free of any nicks or scratches. The only exception is on one wheele there are 2 small nicks about the size of my thumb.I included the picture below. These are the original tires so everything has only 10 K on them. in addition, i am not willing to seperate and sell just the wheels, this is an AS IS sale. I prefer local pickup but if the price is right i will ship out..P.S.- the 2 nicks i mentioned are exactly alike so i only included one picture

*PM me some offers and i will see what i can do

Thanks
Greg

rexwaggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2006, 04:02 PM   #2
DanSVX1994
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 115975
Vehicle:
2001 Forester
Red

The tires with 10K on them and summer rated aren't worth very much IMHO. Maybe if the buyer is on the West coast or Florida it might be okay. Removing the tires is extra work/cost. I can pay $775 cash and could pick up. But with 10K miles, who knows how evenly the tires are worn? Someone on this site was selling the same wheels in gold for $750. Another person also had gold wheels with 16 miles BRAND NEW for $860. Your wheels do look nice.

Also, if someone on this forum is interested in the tires, but doesn't need the wheels, then maybe we could combine forces (money) and offer you a little more.
DanSVX1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 09:45 PM   #3
rexwaggin
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 90571
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx Wagon & STI
Aspen White & SGM

Default reply

honestly im not here to be told what my wheels are worth so you can lowball me and get these mint wheels for below market price.... so keep it movin!!
Sorry

BALLIN!!!

Greg
rexwaggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
DanSVX1994
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 115975
Vehicle:
2001 Forester
Red

Look a few columns up or down and check out the Gold BBS wheels listed here -- same as yours but in Gold -- which are more expensive, and the seller wants $750. If you want to ignore the marketplace go ahead and do so. The only reason you don't want to split up the tires and rims is because you know the tires are a hard sell. I'm not trying to low ball you at all. I made an offer. If you post in a pubic forum you get responses from the pubic. I'm a very pubic person and believe in my right to respond pubicly to your post. I don't have to keep movin as you say.

Plus, I suggested that if someone else wants the tires that they should say so, because maybe you need two purchasers to reach your hoped for selling price. I see you also have this combo listed on eBay and your top bid is $305. Why be mad at me for offering you 470 above your top bid? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110071184102

Good luck.

Last edited by DanSVX1994; 12-25-2006 at 10:41 PM.
DanSVX1994 is offline   Reply With Quote