Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 3, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Electrical & Lighting

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #1
joe_black
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 108661
Vehicle:
1993 gc8
hwhite

Default need some help with LAMCO JDM gauges for 00 2.5rs

THESE ARE JDM LAMCO GAUGES.
Need wiring diagram of some sort

I recently got some ver4 gauges for my 00 2.5rs.

They came with all the wiring, and sensors.
Figured out most of it, but have couple wires left that dont match up, does anyone know where i could get a wiring diagram?

gauge info :

- volt gauge (i guess it gets the reading from the bridge that goes beetween radio and the radio plug.
- oil pressure gauge (replaces stock sensor and has a small plug in the end that goes to ecu)
- oil temp gauge (replaces stock drain plug)
- there is this little black box next to gauges that has some wires coming out of it ?? ..some sort of controle module ?

Can anyone help me please.
Will post pics if it helps

Adam

Last edited by joe_black; 01-09-2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: got some new info
joe_black is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2007, 08:33 AM   #2
gpapanot
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 156901
Default ??????

I have the same problem my friend. What can this black box do and how can i connect all these wires? You said about a cable that goes to ecu whitch one is it? send pictures if you can. P.S. sorry for my spelling
gpapanot is offline   Reply With Quote