|01-08-2007, 09:02 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2006
need some help with LAMCO JDM gauges for 00 2.5rs
THESE ARE JDM LAMCO GAUGES.
Need wiring diagram of some sort
I recently got some ver4 gauges for my 00 2.5rs.
They came with all the wiring, and sensors.
Figured out most of it, but have couple wires left that dont match up, does anyone know where i could get a wiring diagram?
gauge info :
- volt gauge (i guess it gets the reading from the bridge that goes beetween radio and the radio plug.
- oil pressure gauge (replaces stock sensor and has a small plug in the end that goes to ecu)
- oil temp gauge (replaces stock drain plug)
- there is this little black box next to gauges that has some wires coming out of it ?? ..some sort of controle module ?
Can anyone help me please.
Will post pics if it helps
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by joe_black; 01-09-2007 at 06:27 PM. Reason: got some new info
|08-17-2007, 09:33 AM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2007
I have the same problem my friend. What can this black box do and how can i connect all these wires? You said about a cable that goes to ecu whitch one is it? send pictures if you can. P.S. sorry for my spelling
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Some help with things for the 2.5i||star5cr34m||Newbies & FAQs||6||11-17-2009 10:11 PM|
|Need some help with my 00 legacy outback||Scooby Driver||Normally Aspirated Powertrain||4||10-19-2009 11:27 PM|
|Help with injectros for 2002 2.5RS-T||Elliot||Normally Aspirated with bolt-on Forced Induction Powertrain||10||01-15-2003 08:49 PM|
|need some help with offer for Albany CA Subaru||sequence||Dealership Reviews||2||10-03-2001 02:45 AM|
|Need some help with boost gauge...||blaster88||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain||7||05-03-2001 01:58 AM|