|03-06-2007, 06:04 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (1)
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Santa Clara CAVehicle:
96 Impala SS
(Former 02 WRX Wagon)
FS SF Bay Area : 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, Silver, 69K Miles - $13000
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, Platinum Silver Metallic in color, very good condition and freshly detailed in and out! Mileage as of 3/6/07 is 68288 miles, and I am the original owner of the car (bought new at Bianco Subaru in Marin County CA on 3/17/02, car has been a CA car it’s entire life).
The car has been well maintained, with synthetic fluids in the motor, transmission and rear axle. The body is in very good shape, with age/mileage appropriate minor paint flaws (i.e. a few rock chips and bug chips, no major defects), a couple of minor door dings (one on each front door) and one minor “roof ding” from an XM antenna uninstall gone wrong . The interior is in pretty good shape, with minor scratches on some surfaces from daily usage.
CA Registration paid thru March 2008 as of 3/6/07. The title is clear and in hand (no liens on car).
The car contains the following non-stock items and recent upgrades :
• 17x7.5” Rota Tarmac II wheels, Steel Grey, matching McGard security lugnuts
• 90% + tread left Kumho AST all-season tires, 225/45R17
• New front brakepads (Axxis Ultimate) and brake fluid flush last month.
• Rear Brakes are Subaru Legacy pieces (1” larger diameter, matching front diameter) that use stock calipers and stock-sized pads.
• Roof Rack Delete (using Subaru parts, this was an OEM option in Canada)
• Foglight Covers (Replica STI, mesh)
• Body-colored Subaru Side Skirts, Subaru splash flaps cut to fit around the skirts in front and installed as-is in rear
• Aftermarket “Blacked out” headlights (break up the “sea of silver” on the front of the car)
• STI front grille (sort of slant nosed versus stock sharp nosed, looks a lot better!)
• Subaru rear bumper protector
• Samco Turbo Inlet tube (blue silicone) : the OEM one developed a leak, and it is easier to install this piece than reinstall an OEM one.
• Subaru Car Cover
• Personalized Plate (“SUB WRX”) goes with the car if the new owner wants it
• New set stock WRX floormats just installed. I also have some “used” mats if you want to run the older ones daily and keep the brand new ones looking brand new.
• Subaru dealer-installed short shifter with Kartboy shifter bushings
• Subaru dealer-installed boost gauge on steering column : I have an alternate gauge (reads in PSI instead of MPa) I can install instead if you want.
• LoJack equipped
I am asking $13,000 OBO, I am not interested in trades and will not finance. I am in Santa Clara CA, the car is in secured indoor storage nearby in Milpitas CA. Pictures available upon request. Contact me via PM, e-mail at email@example.com or cell (408-204-6392).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.