|03-21-2007, 10:53 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: KoP, PA // Hanover, PAVehicle:
2000 Legacy GT LTD
Stock 04-05 Headlights Questions.
Im building a Relay Harness for a friend and need a few bits of information in order to do it right.
1. Just to confirm, Low Beams are H1 and High Beams are 9005?
2. With the Low beams on, when you pull the light stalk towards the driver to flash the high beams, do the lows stay on?
3. With the Low Beams on, when you push the light stalk away from the driver to keep the high beams on, do the lows stay on?
4. With the Low Beams off, when you pull the light stalk towards the driver to "flash to pass", do the highs come on by themselves, or do the lows come on too?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|03-22-2007, 12:59 PM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kent, WaVehicle:
Okie Dokie Fine
2. yes (fogs go off though, if that matters)
3. yes (fogs go off though, if that matters)
4. hmmmmm....i don't know i'll check later today, i believe that they both are on because of the DRLs. but i don't know if the lows are full voltage or if they stay at DRL voltage
|03-26-2007, 01:05 PM||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
with the low beams off when you Flash to pass on a WRX or STi, no lights come on
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: Rota rims, stock turbo, stock uppipe, 52mm gauge, stock 04-05 headlights||spyda23||Engine/Power/Exhaust||9||10-25-2008 10:26 PM|
|FS: Rota rims, stock turbo, stock uppipe, 52mm gauge, stock 04-05 headlights||spyda23||Tri-State Area Private Classifieds||5||08-26-2008 05:08 PM|
|CF 04/05 Headlight question||Twiztidunreal||Interior & Exterior Modification||4||07-28-2008 11:30 AM|
|How to tell difference between 04/05 STI HID headlights from regular 04/05 headlight||Cyclonus||Newbies & FAQs||13||04-04-2008 04:38 AM|
|04-05 headlight question||ADAS1223||Electrical & Lighting||4||03-02-2008 12:40 PM|