Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-24-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
06sti4me
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 116703
Default Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2 Coilovers - New!

RCE Tarmac 2 Coilovers for the 2006 WRX/STi. These are practically new - only 60 to 70 miles! They look brand new!!! These coilovers have the 500/400 - Daily Driver/Track - spring rates.

They are as good as all the reviews suggest!!!! I decided to sell the STi so I pulled the coilovers off the car.

I checked RCE's website and to order a new set today it costs $2065.00 ($1895 plus $170 shipping and handling). And it would still take a month or so to get them as they keep selling out.

I am looking for $1875 OBO shipped in the continental U.S. Also, for an extra $100 I will throw in a set of Modified Group N Rear Top Hats for use with the rear coilovers.

I have photos of the coilovers and modified top hats in their present, pristine condition that I am happy to send by Email if you are seriously interested. For the life of me, I still can not figure out how to attach photographs to these posts. These are also posted on IWSTI with a photo - http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthre...20#post1201320

Here is RCE's description from its website:

Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2 Coilovers
Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2 coilovers are comprised of stainless steel dampers mated to linear race springs, incorporating a true 2 way design with separate compression and rebound adjustments, motorsports level spring rates, composite locking perches with safety perches added, piggyback reservoirs on all front dampers, and will feature a limited lifetime warranty. Racecomp Engineering chose KW Suspension to co-brand the Tarmac 2 coilovers due to their remarkable racing heritage, consistent and impressive build quality, and phenomenal presence and support in the United States. Racecomp Engineering and KW Suspension have jointly worked on and added many differentiating options and features to the design of an already tried and proven damper. After emerging as an exceptional knowledge resource for Impreza suspension applications through years of first hand experience with nearly every suspension option available for the Subaru Impreza, Racecomp Engineering can now provide their own solution that truly caters to the core of Subaru track day and race enthusiasts.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 06sti4me; 03-25-2007 at 10:46 PM. Reason: added spring rates
06sti4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
06sti4me
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 116703

minus $10
06sti4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
06sti4me
Scooby Newbie