Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday May 22, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum > Canada Region Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
Touge Tuning
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 139523
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2007 Subaru Legacy
Diamond Grey Metallic

Default WC Lathe Werks Shift Knobs, IN CANADA

I am excited to bring another great market to the Canadian market. Many of you have seen these around and some of you may not have. Below is a little more info on WC Lathe Werks and specs and pricing on the shift knobs. I only brought in 3 of the 2 styles below, if there is alot of interest I can bring in more.

Chris
Sales@TougeTuning.com
TougeTuning@hotmail.com

[quote]
In this day and age of CNC machines and CAD software the properly trained machinist who can create art from raw stock with just simple tools, his hands, and his vision is becoming a rarity.

Chris, the owner of WC Lathe Werks, understandings this, and at the same time has the opportunity to apprentice under his Grandfather's tutelage. His Grandfather is one of these old time machinists who is becoming so hard to find these days. Under his guidance Chris has started to hand turn some absolutely beautiful shift knobs for your Subaru.

Acetal Copolymer is a hard plastic which does not suffer the same heat characteristics as metals. This means you can touch it all year long without the need for gloves. For reference, it will stay about the same temperature as the steering wheel at all times. This is a truly impressive material which results in a shift knob that is just the right weight, while transmitting high amounts of feedback to the driver through the shift lever.

Copolymer STi Sphere Knob

In Stock: 3
Price: $92 CAD
* 1.9" Diameter
* 75 grams
* M12x1.25 direct internal thread for screw-on installation
* Recess in bottom for 6-speed reverse ring

Copolymer WRX Sphere Collared Knob

In Stock: 3
Price: $92 CAD
* 1.9" Diameter sphere
* 0.8" tall collar plus 0.4" tall boot lip
* Boot lip for stock shift boot, gives proper appearance
* 120 grams
* M12x1.25 direct internal thread for screw-on installation
* 2.7" deep hole so knob only protrudes 1/4" above shift lever

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
WRXDriftR
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (98)

Member#: 65065
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
04 WRX/ STi Hybrid
6MT, VF43

Hey guys and gals,

This is Chris from WC LATHE WERKS.
Touge Tuning is my sole Canadian distributor, so any sales can be made through his business. Any questions regarding the products can be asked here and I will provide answers for more technical issues.

I can do custom orders as well! If you want something one-of-a-kind I can provide this for you and sell it through Touge Tuning to save you cost for importing.

Here are a couple pics of these knobs installed on Subies:

~Chris M
WC LATHE WERKS
Closed Thread