Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday July 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-28-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
gpatmac
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 18446
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX wagon
psm

Subaru Banner FS in Indiana - '01 aspen white 2.5 RS sedan, 5mt

I purchased the car in Mar 2004 and have since put 22k miles on it. Currently it has 87,109 miles on the odometer.

The only modification that I have done are to tint the windows (30% if I recall correctly)

Trans and engine are both smooth. I've used Mobil 1 10w30 since I've owned it and have been religious about changing it every 3000 miles.

Title is clear.

I've never drag raced it and have only autox'd it one time 2 yrs ago.
KBB states that in good condition, the car is worth $8445 and I am willing to sell for $7800. (pretty firm but will entertain offers)

It's a 7 year old car and of course has some minor defects but they are cosmetic and don't diminish the car's drivability in any way.
First, you can see in the picture [LINK] that along the passenger side, there is a long, narrow, and shallow dent. This was on the car when I purchased it, so I'm assuming that someone must've run a shopping cart down the side or something.
Second, about a year ago I ran over a dog so it broke some of the plastic fender well liner on the front passenger side. It also cracked the front white plastic bumper cover on the bottom.

Lastly, after owning the car for over a year, it became apparent that the previous owner had an aftermarket sound system installed in the car. I found this out because I was troubleshooting why only the rear speakers seemed to work and because the remote door locks don't work. I found a crossover in the drivers' side door and have gotten the speakers to work, but while I can get the remote door locks to work, the fuse will go out, so I've left it as is. It hasn't been a problem for me.

PM me and I will either call or send you my ph#. It's also for sale locally.
Thanks for looking,
Pat
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
gpatmac is online now   Reply With Quote