Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday September 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-17-2000, 09:55 AM   #1
Scout
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1842
Post How much?

Hi, I'm planning on getting an RS pretty soon and was wondering what success people have had at negotiating with the sales people. My firend who owns a 99 RS had to go all the way to Toronto wot buy his because Montreal dealers did not think they would sell well. That may be a disadvantage for me... So if you could tell me how much you paid or any deals you got maybe I will be able to jump in a scooby real soon!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2000, 10:24 AM   #2
Ken
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 34
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX STi
World Rally Blue

Try out autobytel.ca as a baseline for price comparison. I think the brokerage service will get you a fair deal, and then you can go out and haggle to see if you can beat that. You should be able to get a good deal since the new 01's are supposed to be coming out in August.

Good luck,
Ken
Ken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2000, 10:33 AM   #3
JaiMak
Top Scoob 004

Member#: 697
Vehicle:
1999 Top Scoob #4
Satin White Pearl

I got mine for 25,500, I don't think it will be hard to get it for that at any dealership.
JaiMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2000, 07:04 AM   #4
Scout
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1842
JaiMak, was that price before taxes? Would anyone have a particular dedalership in Montreal (or nearby) that they would recommend?
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2000, 08:16 AM   #5
Robin2
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 390
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2011 WRX sedan
Plasma Blue

Scout,

Did you try Subaru Lachute. Or take a look at the www.montreal-subaru-club.com and ask there....

When I was at Subaru lachute yesterday, they had 3 sedan RS and one coupe RS in stock...

Robin
National Capital Subaru CLub www.ottawasubaru.com
Robin2 is offline   Reply With Quote