|05-20-2007, 01:33 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (5)
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somerville, MAVehicle:
2004 WRX STi
FS: Front Speakers: Alpine F1 Status 5.25" - $150
I'm finally getting ready to move out of Waltham and selling off all the car audio equipment in my closet. I've got a complete setup for an 04+ Impreza that would be great all together or upgrade your individual system with pieces.
Ask anyone on the forum about how my car sounds, all of these items are top-notch and in great shape. Only replaced as I've upgraded them to suit my need to perfect the system.
(click pictures for full-size close-up)
Alpine F1 Status 2-way 5.25" Components - $150 (paid $600 Retail)
- 60W RMS - Very sensitive! Could run them off HU power, but recommend amp
- Fully adjustable crossovers
- Comes with custom baffle/mounting for 2004+ Impreza front doors - ready to screw in and turn on
- Tweeters mount easily in stock location
- Easy install, since they came right out of my car.
- I have original docs and owners manual
If you want a link to an online PDF, this is for the current version of the same model.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by MorallyBass; 05-20-2007 at 02:09 PM.