Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
NILBOG
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 56313
Join Date: Mar 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Vehicle:
2006 2.5i wagon
dirty grey

Default what cars say about you...

not sure if anyone saw this or not....kinda funny/true


http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...says-about-you
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NILBOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
wrxzboost
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 86322
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

buying a monte carlo for an acceptable way to rebel...hmmm

i think they mean that people that usually buy those cars are hillbilly's looking to be the next dale earnhardt. and by rebelling, they mean get drunk and pursue high speed chases in kentucky, lol!

what does your car say about you if you want to sell it
wrxzboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:38 PM   #3
Drink
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 102682
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Woodberry, IN
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxzboost View Post
buying a monte carlo for an acceptable way to rebel...hmmm

i think they mean that people that usually buy those cars are hillbilly's looking to be the next dale earnhardt. and by rebelling, they mean get drunk and pursue high speed chases in kentucky, lol!

what does your car say about you if you want to sell it
Uh, you do realize that was a quote taken from Chevy spokesman, right?

Apples to oranges... I bet the asshat community is larger amongst subaru owners.
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:39 PM   #4
Rev1
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 51240
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Vehicle:
08 Lexus IS350
Black

Default

I bet that most ASSCAR fans WISH their Montecraplo was RWD ... sporty my ass, that's what my grandma would drive ...
Rev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #5
wrxzboost
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 86322
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkAV8 View Post
Uh, you do realize that was a quote taken from Chevy spokesman, right?

Apples to oranges... I bet the asshat community is larger amongst subaru owners.
OOOHHHH, so that's why it said, "At least that's what Chevy spokesman Travis Parman wrote in a recent e-mail message" under that statement. thanks dude...

apples to oranges? who's comparing anything...wrong side of the bed?
wrxzboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #6
Drink
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 102682
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Woodberry, IN
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxzboost View Post
OOOHHHH, so that's why it said, "At least that's what Chevy spokesman Travis Parman wrote in a recent e-mail message" under that statement. thanks dude...

apples to oranges? who's comparing anything to a monte carlo...wrong side of the bed?
I typed that with no sarcastic tone.

Take your average new Monte Carlo buyer... Most likely a middle aged man, looking for some reliable performance at a reasonable price. 300+ HP isn't bad for under 30k, FWD or not. I don't see how it is fair to say everyone that drives a Monte Carlo is a redneck :shrugs:

Now go back to dress shopping so you can match your pretty tri-cycle.
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:01 PM   #7
wrxzboost
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 86322
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkAV8 View Post
I don't see how it is fair to say everyone that drives a Monte Carlo is a redneck :shrugs:

Now go back to dress shopping so you can match your pretty tri-cycle.
lol...i doubt anyone would take me serious; but there's always that somebody. your sister is going to help me break in those leathers, no conditioner needed.
wrxzboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #8
Lexington
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 50221
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Near water
Vehicle:
I'm on internets
Racin on ur bandwidth!

Default

omgz another e-thug fest
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:07 PM   #9
Drink
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 102682
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Woodberry, IN
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxzboost View Post
lol...i doubt anyone would take me serious; but there's always that somebody. your sister is going to help me break in those leathers, no conditioner needed.
I have a sister? Does guru = post-whore? Tell your mother I knew I should have pulled out.

Here is an idea... if you have a problem with me, I can PM you my address. You can stop over tomorrow when your high school lets out, and we can talk about it in person.

Thanks,
-The guy that knows where his domelight is.
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #10
xtian
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 93248
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Vehicle:
95 20g powered gc8
PPG'd yO! & is250 AWD

Default

LOL omg this is great.. doh! not the domelight again... HAHAHHAH this is too funny.
xtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #11
Winner
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 106050
Join Date: Jan 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Baller Country
Vehicle:
- pm Josey Wales

Default

Fight fight fight fight
Winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:51 PM   #12
kenchan
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 15106
Join Date: Feb 2002
Default

i wonder what el camino's say about a guy...
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:09 PM   #13
pornie
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 5620
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: MKE
Default

Quote:
Monte Carlo is the sport coupe that embodies legendary American performance.
so thats the problem w/ the american auto industry...
pornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:34 PM   #14
wrxzboost
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 86322
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkAV8 View Post
I have a sister? Does guru = post-whore? Tell your mother I knew I should have pulled out.

Here is an idea... if you have a problem with me, I can PM you my address. You can stop over tomorrow when your high school lets out, and we can talk about it in person.

Thanks,
-The guy that knows where his domelight is.
oh damn, its that time of the month for the 40 year old virgins.
wrxzboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:38 PM   #15
pornie
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 5620
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: MKE
Default

arghh, i'm going to hell but....


he might not have a hole to stick his dick in, but at least he can find his domelight...
pornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #16
Pete Holt
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 12
Join Date: Jun 1999
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Appleton, WI
Vehicle:
2014 Evo GSR
Wicked White

Default

"Monte Carlo buyers are motor sports enthusiasts who want to show off and stand out from the crowd."

From the crowd of what, Cobalts???
Pete Holt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:17 PM   #17
PhlypSide
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 7228
Join Date: Jun 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicagoland
Vehicle:
All Wheels Function
NOTFWD.com

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Holt View Post
"Monte Carlo buyers are motor sports enthusiasts who want to show off and stand out from the crowd."

From the crowd of what, Cobalts???
Farking sweeeet! LOL!!!!!!!! bahahahaha (and "Toyota" Cavaliers of course!)
PhlypSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #18
Drink
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 102682
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Woodberry, IN
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxzboost View Post
oh damn, its that time of the month for the 40 year old virgins.
The offer stands. I'd love to continue this battle of wits with you, but I am tired, and you are clearly unarmed.
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #19
kenchan
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 15106
Join Date: Feb 2002
Default

how about saturns? every saturn that i see on the road are driven by
what appears to be people that keep missing out on opportunity...
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:55 PM   #20
wrxzboost
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 86322
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkAV8 View Post
The offer stands. I'd love to continue this battle of wits with you, but I am tired, and you are clearly unarmed.
we got macho man sitting behind his computer wanting to argue in person...about what ****head? there's nothing to talk to you about. do you give out your address like that to everybody, must've learned it from your mom.
wrxzboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:32 AM   #21
carramrod
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 135156
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: TEXAS CHAINSAW MASCARA!
Vehicle:
05 sti gone, now
06 mazda 6 w/extra ghey

Default

i like popcorn
carramrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:43 AM   #22
PhlypSide
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 7228
Join Date: Jun 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicagoland
Vehicle:
All Wheels Function
NOTFWD.com

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
how about saturns? every saturn that i see on the road are driven by
what appears to be people that keep missing out on opportunity...
OUCH! Although I'd say that doesn't apply to the Sky folks >=P
PhlypSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:12 AM   #23
Lexington
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 50221
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Near water
Vehicle:
I'm on internets
Racin on ur bandwidth!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxzboost View Post
we got macho man sitting behind his computer wanting to argue in person...about what ****head? there's nothing to talk to you about. do you give out your address like that to everybody, must've learned it from your mom.
It wouldn't matter if he (or his mom) gave you an address.

You can't even find your dome light with two hands and a map.



Straight up e-thug.. word.
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #24
wrxzboost
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 86322
Join Date: May 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
It wouldn't matter if he (or his mom) gave you an address.

You can't even find your dome light with two hands and a map.
i must admit, you come up with some funny stuff man...no idea where you get it from, carlos mencia

granted i'm not good with adresses, i'm pretty good with finding street corners
wrxzboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:27 AM   #25
cellobro
RIP 3/18/1965 to 1/10/2008
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 91500
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Schaumburg/Chicago
Vehicle:
hmmm sr-30+640cc=?
I has teh Endless BBK.

Default

whatever. got yer back, Drink. and I AM armed.

btw, pm yer boy, he needs help w/injector size, saw some 640's f/s, he needs to figure out if that's big enuff. You KNOW I got no clue...
EDIT: now, I'll hit the link in the o.p.
cellobro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Your Car Says About You banyan Non-Subaru News & Rumors 36 01-04-2011 02:24 PM
what would your car say about you? Nimbus09 General Community 156 10-20-2009 05:19 PM
You know what they say about Ferrari owners... STiMUL8 Off-Topic 31 02-14-2007 06:10 PM
You know what they say about big feet! Spheris Off-Topic 7 07-09-2004 10:49 PM
You know what they say about big hands!! Spheris Off-Topic 8 05-12-2004 10:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.