Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Warranty Issues & SOA Problems

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
Boostmaster
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 62056
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
Java Black

Default Warranty Issues?

I don't know if this is the right area to post, so MODERATORS, please move if necessary.

I am currently working for a Law Firm that specializes in Lemon Law/Dealer Fraud, Consumer Warranty Issues and FRCA/FDCPA issues.

I have noticed that there were numerous posts about issues with SoA and dealerships and I figured I'd post up and leave our info if anyone is interested. Maybe this info can help a fellow Subie owner...

We offer FREE consultation and many of the cases that that Attorneys take are on a contingency basis.

Anyway, if anyone has an issue or thinks they have an issue, please feel free to email or PM for further info.

BTW, this practice is only for the state of CA but we can probably refer you to someone in another state if necessary.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Boostmaster; 05-31-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
Kean
Scooby Guru

Member#: 25187
Vehicle:
'08 Foz Prem TGM
'10 Challenger R/T Blk

Just a heads up..... Be prepared to catch some grief from Management if your going to advertise your law firm on their site.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Boostmaster
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 62056
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
Java Black

I don't want to give the wrong impression. I am not looking to advertise. I was merely stating that I encounter warranty and dealer fraud issues everyday and that the Firm that I work for might be able to help some people with their issues.

If this is considered advertising, it is not meant to be. I have no intent to improperly advertise. Just wanted to let other members know that if they have a problem, we might be able to offer assistance. That is all.

If my post is deemed to be improper or not useful to other members, MODERATORS, please feel free to remove it. My apologies if this post has caused any problems.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Subie Gal
GC84Ever
Super Moderator

Member#: 301
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1970 FF-1 & '70 Van
02 WRX/01 RS

Infraction issued with explanation

do contact me with questions
and please refrain from these posts in the future.
Closed Thread