Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
BOOSTEDTREX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 80731
Join Date: Feb 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Lancaster Ohio
Vehicle:
2007 WRX TR
black

Default Lets See Your Vf43 Wrx Times

I Got a 2007 WRX TR (Turbo Xs 4in Downpipe,Turbo Xs Exhaust, Turbo Xs Intake,Sti Top mount, Cobb Access port, Pro tuned @ meadengineering, AEM Boost Solenoid, VF43 turbo, Perrin UPPIPE) We went to Edge water Lastnight and My car went 12.65@107mph Im very happy. Im just wanting to see what everyone esle is running with the VF43's Thanks alot


* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BOOSTEDTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
renosubby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 152576
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle:
2006 STI 10.8@ 129
www.Mayhemtuning.com

Default

Thats a pretty good time. what octane?
renosubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #3
BOOSTEDTREX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 80731
Join Date: Feb 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Lancaster Ohio
Vehicle:
2007 WRX TR
black

Default

I had a 3hr drive there so I filled her up with 94 and when I got to the track It was on a quarter of a tank.
BOOSTEDTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
renosubby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 152576
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle:
2006 STI 10.8@ 129
www.Mayhemtuning.com

Default

Thats Amazing.....you could hit 11's on c16..I would love to see a wrx in the 11's on a vf39/43
renosubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
BOOSTEDTREX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 80731
Join Date: Feb 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Lancaster Ohio
Vehicle:
2007 WRX TR
black

Default

If I get the 60ft down a litle I should get low 12's on pump. I really dont have that much done im still on stock clutch LOL
BOOSTEDTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #6
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

pretty nice
what's you power look like?

just wondering i might switch to the vf43 instead of what i have now
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #7
BOOSTEDTREX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 80731
Join Date: Feb 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Lancaster Ohio
Vehicle:
2007 WRX TR
black

Default

I will have dyno numbers up soon we just put it on and tuned it last tuesday and ran it on friday.
BOOSTEDTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
2wickedWRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 151211
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Austin, Texas
Vehicle:
2007 RWD STI
WR blue

Default

numbers please really curious i just installed my vf43 and sti tmic the other day.
2wickedWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #9
BOOSTEDTREX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 80731
Join Date: Feb 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Lancaster Ohio
Vehicle:
2007 WRX TR
black

Default

It will be next week sometime I have to set up time on the dyno. Ive been told on here a while back I should see with a good tune around 340awhp and 370TQ But I really dont know it pulls so hard all the way to redline and on the highway its unreal.
BOOSTEDTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #10
txl146
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 32459
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NY
Vehicle:
02 WRX VF34
Junior Tuned 301whp

Default

nice trap speed... congrat.
txl146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #11
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTEDTREX View Post
It will be next week sometime I have to set up time on the dyno. Ive been told on here a while back I should see with a good tune around 340awhp and 370TQ But I really dont know it pulls so hard all the way to redline and on the highway its unreal.

yeah i can't wait to see it.

i'm guessing your numbers will be around 330 and 350 but that is what i want for my car and i haven't fully tuned mine yet but i should just be over 300 or so
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #12
2wickedWRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 151211
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Austin, Texas
Vehicle:
2007 RWD STI
WR blue

Default

i am only looking for 300whp tops and 340 tq i have turboxs tbe, sti tmic, vf43, uppipe.
want it to be reliable and not break my tranny
2wickedWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #13
Phatron
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 36033
Join Date: Apr 2003
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tuning Lab
Vehicle:
CEO PhatBottiTuning
2006 STi GTX3582 + Meth

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by renosubby View Post
Thats Amazing.....you could hit 11's on c16..I would love to see a wrx in the 11's on a vf39/43
thats a bold statement. Theres pretty much a 1/1000 chance that will happen with his current mods. Maybe with a turbo inlet, tgv deletes, etc. He's gonna need all the little mods to even have a 1/100 chance in getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTEDTREX View Post
If I get the 60ft down a litle I should get low 12's on pump. I really dont have that much done im still on stock clutch LOL
You may be able to eek a 12.5 out of it, but with a 107mph trap you are pretty maxed out as it is. Any idea of your injector duty cycles?
Phatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #14
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wickedWRX View Post
i am only looking for 300whp tops and 340 tq i have turboxs tbe, sti tmic, vf43, uppipe.
want it to be reliable and not break my tranny

your tranny will be fine

it all depends on how you drive your car to if you are going to break your tranny
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #15
2wickedWRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 151211
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Austin, Texas
Vehicle:
2007 RWD STI
WR blue

Default

my car only has <8500 miles on it and i am keeping all my stock parts incase stuff does break i am gonna put that back on then take to the dealer
2wickedWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:32 AM   #16
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wickedWRX View Post
my car only has <8500 miles on it and i am keeping all my stock parts incase stuff does break i am gonna put that back on then take to the dealer

sneeky sneeky
but everyone does that

just make sure you can have your ECU stock as well

they can check for that too
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #17
2wickedWRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 151211
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Austin, Texas
Vehicle:
2007 RWD STI
WR blue

Default

oh i figured i got cobb ap2 i figured i would just unmarry it and reflash and act real dumb like OMG i just heard dis loud noise like pshhhhhhhhhhhhh clak clak clak i thought my headlight blew out. lolz
2wickedWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:15 PM   #18
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wickedWRX View Post
oh i figured i got cobb ap2 i figured i would just unmarry it and reflash and act real dumb like OMG i just heard dis loud noise like pshhhhhhhhhhhhh clak clak clak i thought my headlight blew out. lolz
yeah that's funny

but i think that there might be someway of finding out if something was done to make it go clak clak
but whatever
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:04 PM   #19
subadupa
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 166557
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Vehicle:
2004 WRB STI
FP HTA68 on E85

Default

I want a 1.7 60'... I ran my car at edgewater on the first track day and was running 1.997 60' and hit a 12.90 @ 108 MPH
subadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #20
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
I want a 1.7 60'... I ran my car at edgewater on the first track day and was running 1.997 60' and hit a 12.90 @ 108 MPH

what are your mods?
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:35 AM   #21
subadupa
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 166557
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Vehicle:
2004 WRB STI
FP HTA68 on E85

Default

Well took my car (06 WRX) to Buschur racing on March 7th and had it dynoed tuned by Tim Bailey on they're mustang dyno... My mods are the following

FP18G ported
Deatschwerks 750 CC injectors
Godspeed topmount
NGK 1 step colder plugs
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Apexi N1 (catless) turbo back exhaust

I ended up putting down 296 WHP and 315 WTQ on 93 on @ 19 PSI &
I ended up putting down 315 WHP and 336 WTQ on 104 GT plus (unleaded) @ 20 PSI on they're mustang dyno Air/Fuel ratios at a conservative 11.1-11.2
subadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:04 AM   #22
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
Well took my car (06 WRX) to Buschur racing on March 7th and had it dynoed tuned by Tim Bailey on they're mustang dyno... My mods are the following

FP18G ported
Deatschwerks 750 CC injectors
Godspeed topmount
NGK 1 step colder plugs
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Apexi N1 (catless) turbo back exhaust

I ended up putting down 296 WHP and 315 WTQ on 93 on @ 19 PSI &
I ended up putting down 315 WHP and 336 WTQ on 104 GT plus (unleaded) @ 20 PSI on they're mustang dyno Air/Fuel ratios at a conservative 11.1-11.2

wow that is all?

are the mustang dynos rated higher numbers or lower numbers. Because i would have thought with an 18g that you woud put down more like 340-350 whp because that looks like numbers that a vf39 or vf43 would put down. but correct me if i am wrong about the numbers
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:06 AM   #23
Ceez3607
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 138243
Join Date: Jan 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Fairfax,VA
Vehicle:
07 WRX STI 3076
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wickedWRX View Post
oh i figured i got cobb ap2 i figured i would just unmarry it and reflash and act real dumb like OMG i just heard dis loud noise like pshhhhhhhhhhhhh clak clak clak i thought my headlight blew out. lolz
Ceez3607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:51 AM   #24
subadupa
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 166557
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Vehicle:
2004 WRB STI
FP HTA68 on E85

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezeby View Post
wow that is all?

are the mustang dynos rated higher numbers or lower numbers. Because i would have thought with an 18g that you woud put down more like 340-350 whp because that looks like numbers that a vf39 or vf43 would put down. but correct me if i am wrong about the numbers
Mustang dyno's especially Buschurs (Stock evo X put down 215 WHP and 240 WTQ) read 15% lower than dynojets.. Had I been on a dynojet I would have hit 367 WHP and 387 WTQ.. I am spiking 19 PSI on pump and 20 PSI on race falling off to like 16 or 17 PSI @ redline.. I am at max with the tranny or I would run 24-26 PSI.. When I ran at Edgewater that was on pump gas and launching from 3500 RPM.. If I launch from 6,000 RPM like normal I would be good for a mid to low 12 at about 112 MPH
subadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #25
breezeby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 132658
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: jacksonville
Vehicle:
07 TR vf39ed
RomRaided!!!! Oh Yeah!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
Mustang dyno's especially Buschurs (Stock evo X put down 215 WHP and 240 WTQ) read 15% lower than dynojets.. Had I been on a dynojet I would have hit 367 WHP and 387 WTQ.. I am spiking 19 PSI on pump and 20 PSI on race falling off to like 16 or 17 PSI @ redline.. I am at max with the tranny or I would run 24-26 PSI.. When I ran at Edgewater that was on pump gas and launching from 3500 RPM.. If I launch from 6,000 RPM like normal I would be good for a mid to low 12 at about 112 MPH

ok ok
thanks that is what i was thinking
do you ever pull up to GTO's

i live in Jax FL and just can't get away from them. some rich kids just start stuff with me and sometimes i get them and sometime they get me

just wondering though to see how you do if you have pulled up next to one or not
breezeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is your Subaru is your daily driver? Lets see your car and your alternative. BugeyeWRX Member's Car Gallery 262 12-11-2011 07:11 PM
Lets see your front lip on 02-03 wrx! wrx-c-ra-r Interior & Exterior Modification 1 07-31-2009 12:43 AM
Please let me see your 2009 WRX sedan pics 99civicboy Member's Car Gallery 0 05-06-2009 04:26 PM
black wrx owners lets see your badass beauties sophatwrx Member's Car Gallery 1 12-01-2002 07:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.