Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday December 17, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-04-2000, 12:48 PM   #1
Vince

Member#:
Post rallycross in Southern Ontario

Hey all, sorry for the non Subie content but...
I was wondering if any of you might be interested in getting involved in a little
rallycross league? I'm talking about something like solo II racing but only on
gravel or fields, or maybe even snow or ice . Something for the novice in really
safe controlled small circuits. I've been searching for something like this in
Southern Ontario and there just doesn't seem to be anything.
If there's enough interest I'll approach some of the already existant rally clubs and
see if maybe we could hook up with them (for insurance purposes and all).
I suspect the hard part will be to find locations. It would likely have to be private
land with owners permission...but first thing's first, I need to see if there's enough
interest.
The nice thing about it is you can do it year around, and it should be cheap with
no track to rent.
What do you all think?
Vince
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 03-05-2000, 05:26 PM   #2
McSubaru
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78
Vince, from a brochure i picked up at the Autoshow, RallySport Ontario is planning to have RallySprints, only one date set so far, which is August 12. There is a name and phone number which you can get information, i am thinking, and that is Andrew Miller at (519) 742-8432.

Hope this helps some, as i am looking forward to trying this out.

[This message has been edited by McSubaru (edited March 05, 2000).]
McSubaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2000, 07:13 PM   #3
Vince

Member#:
Good to hear, even though when I contacted them they said nothing as such was going on.
I'll try calling that number tomorrow and see what they say.