|07-02-2007, 02:06 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (5)
Join Date: Sep 2001
WOW! JUST WOW!
I make posts disappear
The Rules! Please Read Before Posting!
NASIOC, AKIC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this sub-forum. Use at your own discretion.
SELLER'S RULES FOR POSTING
Guidelines and rules for FS posts in our AKIC local classifieds forum:
1. Please limit your threads as much as possible by combining multiple items into 1 thread. Multiple threads will be either closed or moved at the discretion of the moderators.
2. Do not excessively bump your thread, please limit this to 1 a day. If you are bumping your thread more than once a day you may want to consider moving it to PFS.
3. Do not simply link to a different thread, you must include all pertinent content. Then, if it is still required, you may link to the other thread.
4. The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive. The proper format would be "FS:", "FT:", "WTB:" etc. followed by the items in question. This will help you get responses to your post as well as help people avoid wasting time reading threads they have no interest in. Improperly titled threads are subject to editing or locking/deletion by the moderators depending on what kind of mood we are in at the time.
5. Include an asking price.
6. Update your thread. If your item sells, be sure to edit your post and mark it as sold. If you need your title or any part of your thread edited (posts removed), please contact either myself or Kiwi.
Normal NASIOC rules apply here. If you are not a vendor, do not offer services/specials here. This forum is stictly intended for the trading of goods, not rendered services. There is a seperate subforum for vendors in AKIC.
BUYER'S RULES / NON-SELLER POSTING RULES
1. Any serious claims of fraud or misrepresentation must be filed with local law enforcement or other applicable agency. NASIOC, its moderators and sponsors take no responsibility for your transactions.
2. All pricing concerns should be made via PM. If you feel that the seller is asking too much, this needs to be done via PM. The first time that a user trolls a thread with comments aimed at derailing a sale, the post will be deleted and the user will be warned via PM. The second time, the user will receive points. If the mods feel that the offender is attempting to be cute by acting as if he can get away with one free derogatory post without retribution, points will be given.
3. Keep unrelated comments to a minimum. This sub-forum is for sales only. Any and all topical discussions belong in the main AKIC forum.
Your friendly local AKIC mods
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|01-10-2009, 04:59 AM||#2|
Member Sales Rating: (4)
Join Date: Oct 2002
Update Jan 2009
Seller - All for sale posts must have a picture of the item before posting. Posts that do not will be deleted by the moderators
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Why was my thread closed? Tri-State Classified rules in here-||Mulder||Tri-State Area Private Classifieds||1||03-08-2012 08:06 PM|
|NESIC Private Classifieds Rules! Please read before posting!!||redobs||NESIC Private Classifieds||1||03-15-2010 02:46 PM|
|Welcome to the Subiesport Forum -- Read before posting!||ricochet||Grassroots Motorsports Magazine Forum||2||08-15-2006 08:37 PM|