|07-24-2007, 03:37 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (1)
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New JerseyVehicle:
2007 Legacy 2.5 GT
2009 Daytona 675
FS NNJ: Custom tower PC
I am moving and will sadly need to sell my PC. I personally built this PC and the Seagate HDD, Rosewill pwr supply, and DVD burner are less than a year old. Everything else is roughly 4-6 yrs old. Everything (even the case) is in excellent shape, I keep my computer clean and also efficient. The only thing that makes noise (I think) is the video card's onboard cooling fan. Something makes it do a constant "tick tick" noise. It does not affect the cooling nor the video display/performance at all.
Where noted, I will include the retail boxes for the components that have manuals, CDs, extra cables, etc. I really hate to see the system go, it's pretty powerful even for the casual user - if you're a gamer, probably upgrade the video card and you're rockin! I did have the new Windows Vista running on one of the hard drives and it ran just fine, it only suggested that I get a better video card with more memory. Otherwise it displayed no problems.
- AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1.80 GHz) Winchester CPU (64-bit, Retail version with heatsink)
- ASUS A8V DELUXE Socket 939 Pro ATX motherboard (still have the orig. retail box)
- 1 GB (2x512 mb) of CORSAIR ValueSelect PC3200 DDR2 SDRAM (Dual-Channel)
- ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon 8500DV 64MB DDR AGP video card (still have the orig. retail box, Remote Wonder included)
- Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS 24-bit sound card
- Pioneer DVR-109 DVD+-RW/CD+-RW/DL DVD burner (burns Dual-Layer at 6x)
- Pioneer DVD-106 16x DVD-ROM drive (slot-loading)
- Seagate 160GB 7200rpm Ultra-ATA/100 hard drive
- Western Digital 60GB 7200rpm Ultra-ATA/100 hard drive
- 3.5" floppy drive
- 1 extra 80mm case fan installed in the front
- Rosewill ATX 500W Power Supply (with blue led backlighting, ultra-quiet)
- Beige/Silver custom ATX tower case (bought from ebay, it's pretty nice and sturdy)
- Standard black Dell keyboard
- Microsoft Optical Wheel mouse USB
Please note NO Windows CDs are included - you need to provide your own operating system. Both of the hard drives will be reformatted and ready for your installation. Also, no monitor is included, only a keyboard and mouse.
Pics can be emailed on request.
Price: $350.00 firm
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS custom Gaming PC||TA_GunSurgeon||Non-Subaru Stuff||5||05-13-2009 12:33 PM|
|NNJ: CUSTOM Gold Gold SDR's Wheels Shipped||Chandy69||Wheels/Tires||54||12-10-2006 02:51 PM|
|FS: Custom Gaming PC (Complete Package PC, Monitor, speakers, etc)||quezanart||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||48||02-03-2006 11:37 AM|
|FS NNJ: OEM '04 STi side skirts in WRB||HolyMahwah||Tri-State Area Forum||9||09-30-2005 06:41 PM|
|FS: 99 Impreza 2.5RS with Custom Auto PC||owenxguo||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||5||08-08-2005 09:34 PM|