Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 03:13 PM   #1
EarlQHan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 90215
Join Date: Jun 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Where am I not?
Default 05 STi stage 2 dynotuned... at AMS?

That's right, got my STi tuned at AMS. The reason was, I called them yesterday, and got it tuned TODAY. Lucky me :]

So the mods that matter:
SPT intake
SSAC FMIC
Perrin Boost Solenoid
Invidia V2 downpipe
Espelir JGT500 catback



Sorry, photobucket resized the picture, but if you can't read it, it's 313 HP and 348 FT-LBS on straight 93 octane. Temp was 96 degrees and humidity 28%.

Initial thoughts: VERY HAPPY with the car. On the OTS map, the car ran like poo. Now the power delivery is like butter. The numbers I don't really care about, but the power curve is nice and flat. Love the usable power band. The price was a little more than I would have liked to have spent, but the tune is AWESOME, and they got me in the next day so I really have no complaints. Good job AMS!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
EarlQHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
Clark_Kent
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 114299
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Smallville, KS
Default

For reference, what does a stock STi make on this particular dyno?
Clark_Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
stirob
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 93631
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Pearland Tx.
Vehicle:
2014 CTS-V
Opulent Blue Mtallic

Default

What was the baseline using the OTS map you were running prior to the tune.? Are you using the Cobb ap?

Thx, Rob
stirob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
WRX4eva
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 103343
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Precision Tuning
Vehicle:
2004 2.5 Hybrid 6spd
Rotated Manifold/35R

Default

Nice numbers~
edit: sorry didn't see sti there.
Grats on the nice powerband
WRX4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:19 PM   #5
EarlQHan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 90215
Join Date: Jun 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Where am I not?
Default

Sorry about that. It's a Cobb AP V.1. The OTS map I was using was the low wastegate duty stage 2 93 octane map. Baseline HP was 275, he didn't get the torque curve on there though, so that's a mystery to me as well.
EarlQHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #6
Equilibrium Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 26933
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Fairfield, CA
Vehicle:
2006 STI
CGM

Default

Torque peak is very late for a stock turbo and the spike around 5700RPM seems very odd as well.

-- Ed
Equilibrium Tuning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
bren wrx
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 59454
Join Date: Apr 2004
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Worcester
Vehicle:
'10 E92 M3 M-DCT
brentuning.com/blog

Default

id play with the turbo dynamics and wg duty looks like there is some boost hunt and overshooting going on here and there
bren wrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #8
UltimateLurker
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 82488
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Missouri
Vehicle:
06 Lotus Exige
Storm Titanium

Default

FMIC on stock turbo?
SPT hot-air intake?

Weird choice of mods, or am I missing something?
UltimateLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:10 AM   #9
AspenWhite_STi
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 97616
Join Date: Oct 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: SoCal - Sherman Oaks
Vehicle:
2005 AW STi - GONE
2009 Black 135i

Default

Nice numbers. I have the same exact turboback on my car .
AspenWhite_STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:10 AM   #10
benw
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 103320
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oklahoma City
Vehicle:
2005 wingless
aspen white

Default

this graph confirms my own dislikes and recent experiences about FMIC and stock turbo on our cars. With the (too large) TurboXS/EBay the core and piping is simply too much for the stock turbo, even running 50-50 injection like I am. It was a fun experiment but I'm really looking forward to installing my green and getting retuned next month. I previously ran a combo of FMIC and 20G before the motor blew and it was much better about area under the curve from 4000+ despite only being straight 91 octane.
benw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #11
P&L Motorsports Inc.
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 67199
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Vehicle:
07 8.99@160mph STI
8.3@165mph RecordHolder

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benw View Post
this graph confirms my own dislikes and recent experiences about FMIC and stock turbo on our cars. With the (too large) TurboXS/EBay the core and piping is simply too much for the stock turbo, even running 50-50 injection like I am. It was a fun experiment but I'm really looking forward to installing my green and getting retuned next month. I previously ran a combo of FMIC and 20G before the motor blew and it was much better about area under the curve from 4000+ despite only being straight 91 octane.
They're not that bad, reality is, with proper tuning you can get a FMIC'd vf39 to spool up fully and peak torque by 3300-3400 RPM. The BIGGEST issues is on the top end, where the compressor simply cannot keep the void full.

For an SAE corrected number 300WHP isn't bad (though that spike can't be good in the upper midrange I know exactly what's doing it, but obviously I can't chime in on it!!), it's onbase, a touch laggy, but on base. I'm sure as Chris tunes more Subaru's he'll figure out a lot of the tricks that can knock off over 1000 RPM of spool up, but not bad for one of AMS's first attempts.

Jorge (RiftsWRX)
www.ProjectWRX.com
P&L Motorsports Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #12
benw
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 103320
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oklahoma City
Vehicle:
2005 wingless
aspen white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&L Motorsports Inc. View Post
They're not that bad, reality is, with proper tuning you can get a FMIC'd vf39 to spool up fully and peak torque by 3300-3400 RPM. The BIGGEST issues is on the top end, where the compressor simply cannot keep the void full.

For an SAE corrected number 300WHP isn't bad (though that spike can't be good in the upper midrange I know exactly what's doing it, but obviously I can't chime in on it!!), it's onbase, a touch laggy, but on base. I'm sure as Chris tunes more Subaru's he'll figure out a lot of the tricks that can knock off over 1000 RPM of spool up, but not bad for one of AMS's first attempts.

Jorge (RiftsWRX)
www.ProjectWRX.com
I agree with you 100%. The top end is where the power just plummets. I think the drivability is what I dislike most, when you step on the gas pedal with the stock topmount, the car spools up at 3k and off you go. With this particular FMIC you can really feel the charge pipes start to fill, the power comes on hard, but it quickly is gone, and you can feel the lack of turbo output struggling in the higher rev range.

I do like the safety margin and future growth that the FMIC affords, so I think it would probably be good for those who either track the car or have larger future goals. For me, my path has gone 20G -> stock -> Green, all on the same FMIC.

In related news, the EBay FMIC is still the bees knees, can't beat its performance/value.
benw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:12 PM   #13
AMS
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
For reference, what does a stock STi make on this particular dyno?

A stock STI on our dyno, puts down about 260whp and 260wtq, give or take about 10whp/tq.
AMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #14
AMS
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

For reference, this is the last 'good' graph I could get in on the dyno before it started freaking out on me that morning. I think the stack was getting a little too hot and needed a break.

The car did not leave on a power curve like that, which I explained to Earl and his friend before they left the shop. The final tune had been tweaked to get more of the spool up that is mentioned elsewhere in this post. The chart pictured above is not a finished product, while the bcs was still being dialed in, and avcs had not yet been optimised. While some cars with a specific setup may be able to spool a bit earlier than this, I would like to see 1000rpms of spoolup come from further tuning. I do not claim to be the end all of subaru knowledge, but this is not something that I see happening, unless I switch to a higher gear . For reference, the runs are done in 3rd.

I would have gotten to this post sooner, but I was on the dyno, tuning all day .

-Chris
AMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:53 PM   #15
P&L Motorsports Inc.
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 67199
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Vehicle:
07 8.99@160mph STI
8.3@165mph RecordHolder

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
For reference, this is the last 'good' graph I could get in on the dyno before it started freaking out on me that morning. I think the stack was getting a little too hot and needed a break.

The car did not leave on a power curve like that, which I explained to Earl and his friend before they left the shop. The final tune had been tweaked to get more of the spool up that is mentioned elsewhere in this post. The chart pictured above is not a finished product, while the bcs was still being dialed in, and avcs had not yet been optimised. While some cars with a specific setup may be able to spool a bit earlier than this, I would like to see 1000rpms of spoolup come from further tuning. I do not claim to be the end all of subaru knowledge, but this is not something that I see happening, unless I switch to a higher gear . For reference, the runs are done in 3rd.

I would have gotten to this post sooner, but I was on the dyno, tuning all day .

-Chris
The only constructive criticism I'll give, is if your cooling system can handle it, try and use a gear that's as close to 1:1 as possible. The higher the load, the better.

Free advice... Unlike Evo's, the Subaru's IAM system is extremely susceptible to load differences. Meaning, if you tune in 3rd, you'll be detonating by 5th... Once IAM drops, it'll take weeks (if it ever does) before it authorizes the DA system to command a proper timing curve. Then, you have a curve like the one posted above. Randomly throwing 15-20HP spikes during normal operation.

Like I said, other then that, not bad for getting your feet wet Chris. As for spooling them up faster in any gear, trust me (ask Rich), it can be done.

It's kinda funny, just like we're crossing realms, as you keep doing more and more Subies, and I keep doing more and more Evo's, we'll both keep learning the opposing platform. It'll just take us both time and patience.

Cheers!

-Jorge

Last edited by P&L Motorsports Inc.; 08-10-2007 at 01:59 PM.
P&L Motorsports Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #16
AMS
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&L Motorsports Inc. View Post
The only constructive criticism I'll give, is if your cooling system can handle it, try and use a gear that's as close to 1:1 as possible. The higher the load, the better.

Free advice... Unlike Evo's, the Subaru's IAM system is extremely susceptible to load differences. Meaning, if you tune in 3rd, you'll be detonating by 5th... Once IAM drops, it'll take weeks (if it ever does) before it authorizes the DA system to command a proper timing curve. Then, you have a curve like the one posted above. Randomly throwing 15-20HP spikes during normal operation.

Like I said, other then that, not bad for getting your feet wet Chris. As for spooling them up faster in any gear, trust me (ask Rich), it can be done.

It's kinda funny, just like we're crossing realms, as you keep doing more and more Subies, and I keep doing more and more Evo's, we'll both keep learning the opposing platform. It'll just take us both time and patience.

Cheers!

-Jorge

I guess the only difference is that I am not looking for your EVO tuning threads and offering 'constructive criticism' when I am not aware of what I am talking about.

I'd appreciate it if you keep your tuning comments to yourself, and stop assuming things about the dyno conditions and the car's final output.

I'll see if I can get a 1:1 final drive to put in the subaru, until then I will dyno in any gear I feel appropriate, and test the other gears as necessary for proper operation.

Once again, I didn't say it couldn't spool up faster, I actually agreed with you, and explained the reason why the curve looks that way in the dyno chart.

I am well aware of the timing system and its advantages, or disadvantages, depending on who you talk to.

Thanks

-Chris
AMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #17
AZScoobie
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 8785
Join Date: Jul 2001
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
02 c_turner@ix.
netcom.com

Default

Holy Knock correction batman!!!! Talk about riding the knock sensors... 4700 is pulling hard and 5700 is giving it back.. LOL

CLark
AZScoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #18
P&L Motorsports Inc.
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 67199
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Vehicle:
07 8.99@160mph STI
8.3@165mph RecordHolder

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
I guess the only difference is that I am not looking for your EVO tuning threads and offering 'constructive criticism' when I am not aware of what I am talking about.

I'd appreciate it if you keep your tuning comments to yourself, and stop assuming things about the dyno conditions and the car's final output.

I'll see if I can get a 1:1 final drive to put in the subaru, until then I will dyno in any gear I feel appropriate, and test the other gears as necessary for proper operation.

Once again, I didn't say it couldn't spool up faster, I actually agreed with you, and explained the reason why the curve looks that way in the dyno chart.

I am well aware of the timing system and its advantages, or disadvantages, depending on who you talk to.

Thanks

-Chris

Wow, and talk about stepping off on the wrong foot there Chris!

Newsflash! Maybe you're not used to how we work in this community, but we all actually are very open with each other and have enough respect for each other to be able to have candid conversations as such.

Welcome to our playground junior! If you want to post up comments like that, it will get you far in this crowd!

I'll stop trying to 'help' you out. Believe me Chris, if I wanted to bash you, I'd be rather blunt about it!

-Jorge
P&L Motorsports Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #19
Equilibrium Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 26933
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Fairfield, CA
Vehicle:
2006 STI
CGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&L Motorsports Inc. View Post
Believe me Chris, if I wanted to bash you, I'd be rather blunt about it!

-Jorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZScoobie
Holy Knock correction batman!!!! Talk about riding the knock sensors... 4700 is pulling hard and 5700 is giving it back.. LOL

CLark
Equilibrium Tuning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:35 PM   #20
STimo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 110273
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: OC, California
Vehicle:
450 whp 30R STI
11.3@123, 10's a commin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
For reference, this is the last 'good' graph I could get in on the dyno before it started freaking out on me that morning. I think the stack was getting a little too hot and needed a break.

The car did not leave on a power curve like that, which I explained to Earl and his friend before they left the shop. The final tune had been tweaked to get more of the spool up that is mentioned elsewhere in this post. The chart pictured above is not a finished product, while the bcs was still being dialed in, and avcs had not yet been optimised. While some cars with a specific setup may be able to spool a bit earlier than this, I would like to see 1000rpms of spoolup come from further tuning. I do not claim to be the end all of subaru knowledge, but this is not something that I see happening, unless I switch to a higher gear . For reference, the runs are done in 3rd.

I would have gotten to this post sooner, but I was on the dyno, tuning all day .

-Chris
First off, you call this a "good" graph?? :LOL: Secondly, why would you give a customer a dyno chart of a half finished tune?? Well thank you for posting this horrible tune along with your rude comments, it'll save us subbie owners some time weeding out the bad tuners.. Ever heard of business 101? Here's some more good advice for you, take the class and educate yourself before posting on a public forum.. Posting up horrible dyno charts and making up excuses of why it looks so bad, and bashing people that are trying to give you some advice that you obviously need doesnt make you or your shop look very reputable..
STimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #21
EarlQHan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 90215
Join Date: Jun 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Where am I not?
Default

You guys are crazy. I'm more than happy with my tune, and Chris was more than helpful. Car feels great. I guess the car could spool faster or make a little more power, but I'm happy with it. I don't really know anything about tuning, but you tuners can duke it out.
EarlQHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #22
iri_tuan
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 80572
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: HOUSTON
Vehicle:
06 STi
waiting for something new

Default

*grabs popcorn*
iri_tuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #23
AMS
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STimo View Post
First off, you call this a "good" graph?? :LOL: Secondly, why would you give a customer a dyno chart of a half finished tune?? Well thank you for posting this horrible tune along with your rude comments, it'll save us subbie owners some time weeding out the bad tuners.. Ever heard of business 101? Here's some more good advice for you, take the class and educate yourself before posting on a public forum.. Posting up horrible dyno charts and making up excuses of why it looks so bad, and bashing people that are trying to give you some advice that you obviously need doesnt make you or your shop look very reputable..
Everyone here needs to relax, if there is one thing Chris is...its honest. I dont think with our history that our tuning methods need to be questioned. We pride ourselves on making safe, reliable power. This car isn't any different

You really can't judge a tune simply by a dyno graph, there is so much more involved that cant be seen on a little sheet of paper that says Dynojet.

Jorge,

I have known you for a long time. Longer then most poeple on this site. You have always been a very opinionated person and sometimes that doesn't sit well with people. I don't think anyone here is questioning your ability or challenging you. It's just at first read your post was a bit condescending. I know you and I know your intentions but lets not bite off each others heads just yet. I consider you a close friend and everyone here at AMS carries a great deal of respect for what you have done.

AMS and P&L have always gotten along, even when we started competing in the same market. let just all take a breath have a beer (hell its friday) and just write this off as just a good old case of miscomunication

Jorge and Chris are both great tuners and I dont think either should ever be questioned on there ability.

So lets all put our big sticks back in our pants and have a drink

Eric
AMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:56 PM   #24
STimo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 110273
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: OC, California
Vehicle:
450 whp 30R STI
11.3@123, 10's a commin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlQHan View Post
You guys are crazy. I'm more than happy with my tune, and Chris was more than helpful. Car feels great. I guess the car could spool faster or make a little more power, but I'm happy with it. I don't really know anything about tuning, but you tuners can duke it out.
On a good dynochart after power peaks, it will start to fall gradually.. In your case it starts to fall, but then hits another peak at ~5.7K rpm, usually this is an indication of knock and the ECU is pulling timing so your motor doesnt explode, and then it's giving timing back later in the powerrband, creating that peak.. That's a BAD thing. If this is your final tune, which i would think it is because why the heck would a tuner give you a graph of a half finished tune, i wouldnt go WOT until you have it retuned by a tuner that knows what he is doing with subbies.. IMO it's not worth blowing your motor, and with a tune like your dynochart is showing it's bound to happen.. Look at it this way, would you give your client a dynochart that isnt the finished product?? And if you were in your tuners shoes, and your client posted a dynochart and a bunch of other tuners came in and commented, saying it looks horrible and its knocking, would you admit to it being the final tune, basically admitting you're a horrible tuner for subbies, or would you cover it up and say that it was just a half finished tune?? Just my .02.. I would go to a reputable tuner and have it retuned, a couple hundred bucks for a retune is worth the piece of mind that you have a good tune and your motor isnt in danger IMO..
STimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #25
STimo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 110273
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: OC, California
Vehicle:
450 whp 30R STI
11.3@123, 10's a commin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
Everyone here needs to relax, if there is one thing Chris is...its honest. I dont think with our history that our tuning methods need to be questioned. We pride ourselves on making safe, reliable power. This car isn't any different

You really can't judge a tune simply by a dyno graph, there is so much more involved that cant be seen on a little sheet of paper that says Dynojet.

Jorge,

I have known you for a long time. Longer then most poeple on this site. You have always been a very opinionated person and sometimes that doesn't sit well with people. I don't think anyone here is questioning your ability or challenging you. It's just at first read your post was a bit condescending. I know you and I know your intentions but lets not bite off each others heads just yet. I consider you a close friend and everyone here at AMS carries a great deal of respect for what you have done.

AMS and P&L have always gotten along, even when we started competing in the same market. let just all take a breath have a beer (hell its friday) and just write this off as just a good old case of miscomunication

Jorge and Chris are both great tuners and I dont think either should ever be questioned on there ability.

So lets all put our big sticks back in our pants and have a drink

Eric
Good to see somebody knows a lill somethin about business 101 over at AMS.. Much more respectable post...
STimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
05 STi Stage 2 + Meth WOR440 Proven Power Bragging 12 04-11-2008 02:18 AM
05 STi Stage 2 Dyno @ 3SX Performance 93 GSX TURBO Proven Power Bragging 0 03-18-2007 11:28 AM
AP fs 05 sti stage 2 slitherJonesDM Engine/Power/Exhaust 10 10-28-2006 07:59 PM
05 STI Stage 2 Protune: 314whp/348wtq Steveee Proven Power Bragging 3 09-27-2006 02:03 PM
Cobb AP 05 STi stage 2 ckanderson Car Part Reviews 0 06-09-2006 07:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.